Bullshit // skep6d

(The original name was 'twas a dark and stormy night)
Im an idot. So take this ship too-
I

//

♡a6d's POV♡

"Eeeee." I heard Skeppy's voice attempt to echo through the studio in the most monotone voice. For once zero enthusiasm.

It was seven in the morning, and he was still bouncing around like BadBoy with caffeine. I personally was exhausted, but who tells that to their guest? "Im gonna end this stream here, its light outside, so everyone who's been here the whole stream, get some sleep." I say to the camera ignoring Zack's destructive personality seemingly scaring off my son.

"Hey google!" I heard his voice yell at google. It instantly begun to wait for him to continue "creeper!" Through the camera i saw him smiling wickedly then hearing the 'aw man' he was expecting.

I ended the stream on that. Actually i put the bouncy skeppy head, I'd leave that for two minues as people said their final goodbyes in chat. I felt skeppy place his head on the top of my chair. He seemed drawn into the moving skeppy. Eying as the head jumped along. "Cool isnt it?" I spoke startling Zack. He seemingly fell onto my arm as i spun the chair to look at him. He quickly stood back up ignoring his slip.

"Why is it my characters face tho?" He seemed slightly confused, looking at it. I simply did as i had with BadBoy and TabL, i showed him my character's face, and how since it dark and grays it doesn't change colors.

I smirked amd spoke, "why, not Skeppy's face?" From the side of my eye i saw the chat explode with questions, and others still sponsered, but the nptifications on the screen were blocked by Skeppy's bouncey face.

"Because it's my avatar, go create your own colorful avatar. How did you even get this anyway?" He seemed to have a line of words stuck in his throat, ignoring that; aswell as his first statement.

"I installed it, Zack."

"No, no, no. From the beginning." He demanded, i was slightly annoyed by his closeness to my face, but i wouldn't bother tell him to back up, this argument was much more inportant.

"Ok so." I started locking my eyes to his, quickly in the most monotone like voice i said, "it was a dark and stormy night." He just turned around and left my studio after that, slamming the door. I couldn't help bursting out into laughter. I heard him laughing on the otherside of the door.

Turning to look at the messages i groaned slightly from the amount of "skep6d" spam i received from it. I decided to actually close it now, hearing Zack hit the door, probably by accident. The stream was ended, and i stood up to go accompany the five year old.

"Za-ake, what are you doing?" I say opening the door. I watched him fall backwards as  my kitten darted from halfly being flung into the air. I watched him scramble up to his feet and look at me. I could tell he was somehow annoyed by something, probably me making him fall and loose the cat.

"Hey, can we please play something before you pass out?" He said slightly sad.

"No, we're going back to my apartment,  and you are sleeping on the couch." I groaned slightly. I picked up the cat that had been acting as if he were stepping on eggshells.

"Come on-" he slightly groaned, but followed without a second word. I left my car with my mother and father, knowing they can watch him while I have a guest over.

Timeskip brought to you by Fitz cursing on Techno's stream

I locked the door after him, simply wanting to pass out as it was. My father had seen me awake with Zack, so he knew I wasn't likely going to sleep much today.

I looked over to the male that was clearly affected by jet lag, but not the way he'd expected. He was seemingly happy, and up when it was nearly nine in the morning.

"So since there are only laptops, have any cards?"  He looks over to me somewhat waiting. "Of course?" Was all I could respond with. I slipped past him to grab the deck of cards in my room. He followed me, inviting himself to cuddle into my covers.

"Skeeeepy" I spoke sitting on the end of the bed, somewhat acting annoyed, "you wanted to play with the cards."

"We can play it while I'm in your bed. No homo." Zack spoke cuddling further into the sheets. I simply rolled my eyes, somewhat jealous. The her was amazingly comfy. "Also can we play Bullshit?" I looked at him somewhat surprised, he hardly swears, probably a good habit to stay monetized on his channels.

He realised my confusion and corrected himself, "it's a card game,  you say a fib or a truth, and the other says BS if they believe whatever they said was false. If it was you take a new card, if it wasn't you set down a card. Also if you don't want to just say something you can just say the card, and qualities of true are false are continued." He wrapped his arm to the back of his neck as he was relaxed from this clarification.

"Okay then. How many cards?" I simply asked shuffling, it was easy to move around the cards, they are flexible somewhat like your body, some decks were easy to form at will, others were stubborn and wouldn't fold for the life of you. His hand lifted showing a five. I was somewhat confused over the tiny amount, but quickly set out the two sets. His and mine. "Done" I blurted looking to him as if he had to start.

I watched Zack readjust. His body moved to sit in an almost criss-cross, still with his legs under my comforter.

Another timeskip brought to you by Dream teasing BBH about foot cam

I looked up to Skeppy as it as his turn again, "I think your hot." He sounded proud almost to state this.

"Bullshit." I responded. Then watching him set down a card my face heated unexpectedly. "No, no, no, no. Take that card right back!" I blurted slightly confused.

"But it isn't bullshit!" Zack simply laughed, his face heated up.  I saw he now has one card, after all this game was dragged on for quite a while.

"my card is a 7." I just said. Holding one of my three cards, simply choosing to not say anything that I would regret. I already regret saying Zack was annoying to me, even with that he said bullshit and I didn't set down a single card.

He didn't say anything, saying that what I had said was true. It actually was false. Setting down the card I saw him rearrange himself as of next round he were going to do something.

"I'd kiss you." He quietly spoke. I felt my face heat up, instinctively covering my face with my hands, "bull, bull, bull, bull!" I repetitively said trying to tell myself that he wouldn't do such a thing.

Then the unthinkable happened. He actually put down the card. In the motion he grabbed the collar of my shirt. Pulling me to him, and then simply ontop of him. He was roughly kissing me without a guard.

This felt so wrong, but that might be why I liked it.

Word count 1255
Well I can't story ok. I legit cringed like seven times while writing this in the course of four days. Plus it's short, and two timeskips. :-/