Chapter 1: My Life

"GET UP YOU SELFISH BRAT!!" said my father about to hit me with the belt. But I moved in time to run in the bathroom to change for school. When I got out my dad was gone off to work." Oh thank goodness." I said seeing he was gone. On my way to school people look at me so to avoid the attention I got my earphones out to listen to music.

Once I got to school everyone stared at me like usual. On my way to my locker someone had already hit me into my locker before I could get there. I looked up to see the bitch of the school. She was holding me there staring at me about to say something.

"Oops" she said while grinning. " I'll see you later" she said before slapping me in the face leaving a hand mark on my face.

I rushed to the bathroom to put water to realieve the pain. Once I left I saw a familiar face it was......eh I don't remember so I went on to class.

*Lunch

On my way to the table that normally sit at I took out a sandwich that I had made. I was eating it until Siara (Girl from earlier) came over and pushed me out of the seat. Only to find that everyone was laughing. She kneeled down to slap me in the face hard enough for blood out of my nose. Thinking that,that would have been enough no she just punched me in the eye making a bruise.

After she hit me I got up to run to the bathroom but she got her minions to block the door to the bathroom. So I had no choice to run home for 5 miles away which is normal as everyday.

When I got home to clean up my father was home. This is not going to be good he got up and said " You didn't let me hit you this morning so now it's pay back."
I got up to run but he got my arm and dragged me back and punched me in the stomach. I screamed in pain.
He finally let go of me and just letting me sit there."Don't think I'm done with you." He was on his way to the kitchen. So that gave me a hint to get up.

So I tried to get up tried failed so he came back with a knife and took me by the neck and picked me up basically choking me she he stabbed me in the stomach 5 times leaving me screaming. "SHUT UP SLUT." he said while putting me down. I ran to my room to fix up myself by putting alcohol on wincing in pain and shaking.

Thanks for reading this chapter !! Sorry if it is super short stay tuned for the next chapter. If want a next please vote!🙂