Chapter 2: Locker 320

(Jordan is above ) When I woke up for school i was still sore from yesterday. looking at the bandages I winced trying to take it of so I can avoid more stares today.

Once I got to school everyone was doing same ol' same ol'. Taking my chances I walked to my locker and got out everything I needed for class. I found a note in my locker it read *come to my locker today after lunch locker 320*. After trying to figure out who said that the bell rang taking me out of my thoughts.

*Lunch

I was at my table thinking of what or who wrote that note. I felt like someone had eyes on me so I started to look around and found one person looking and it was Chase Mitchell. He just sat there with a blank expression making me look behind me and there was no one there meaning he was looking at me. Chase Mitchell was actually staring at me? But why though? I realized that I was staring at him this whole time. So I looked away still wondering why he was staring at me.

So after lunch I went to a locker to be exact it was locker 320 so I sat there waiting looking like a idiot. So I got tired of waiting so I started to walk away when someone took my arm dragging me into a chest. I gasped in shock then looked behind me I saw Chase I stared into his brown eyes looking at him he still had a blank expression.

"Hey" I said looking confused. He started blinking at me about 5 times

Then he finally finds words to say "Hey"

"So are you the one that asked me to meet here?" he nods in return "So did you need something or......?"

"Why don't you have friends?" he said

"Excuse me?"

"Why don't you have friends?" he said again but he stepped closer to me making me head back words.

" I don't know....have you seen the hatred everyone shows me,I'm an "Outcast". "Is that the only reason you wanted me here?"

"No I wanted to ask you if you wanted a ride home?" he said I looked at him in confusion.

"No!" i said way too quickly while walking away.

I heard footsteps getting closer and closer and clo-

I gasped in how fast someone found their arms around my waist "Where do you think you're going.......I wasn't finished with you."

"No but I was finished with Y-you." I said and plus why is he talking to me?

"That's not how it works." he said clenching his jaws

"What more could you want.......You have almost everyone around your little finger." I said turning around

"You don't know me" he said while curling his fist to a ball making his nuckles white.

"Exactly you just proved that, I don't know you" I said about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist really tight.

"You don't get to walk away from me." he said making it tighter on my wrist.

That's when I realized that I was shaking when the tighter it got. When I tried to free my wrist he didn't let go until I started to close my eyes tight from the pain. I breathed heavily when he let go. Thats when I walked away looking at the bruise on my wrist.

Once it was time to go home I got out of school late because of extra homework. When I started walking home thats when I realized there people in this alley I peeked seeing 5 people around one person hurting him. Thats when I dropped my bookbag now I hate my life. They all looked at me I started to run once they saw me. When I started to hear people running after me it was 3 people I started to run faster outrunning them. They all said for me to just give up but I never do as I'm told unless it's my father so I kept running. Coming to running still they appeared father away thats until I fell on a rock seeing blood come out.

"now you can't run you runt " the guy said

"I promise I won't tell anyone....please don't hurt me." I said with fear coming all through me

"You think we would trust that no way you-" he was interrupted when the next guy said

"Enough with the chitchat you are coming with us or you'll die." he said. Abvious that I would litsen with me nodding one guy picked me up and put a rag on my face which made my eyes heavier and heavier and heavier which I let the darkness cunsume me and let it take over.

WHAT WAIT NOOOOOO......she got kidnapped but who is behind all of this? If you have any guesses comment down below.