Chapter four : Jung Hoseok

heyo lobes ! how are y'all doing?? hopefully ya doing great ^-^ don't forget to always smile and shrug all the negative vibes away. Love ya! please enjoy and take all ur time to read :)) Don't rush! lmao ~ulee

 Love ya! please enjoy and take all ur time to read :)) Don't rush! lmao ~ulee

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

This night has been so deep and wild, especially to you. You couldn't believe you were that —> 👌🏻close to get kidnapped by some random guy. who the hell was that guy anyway ?

But you didn't care much about that anyway..
What was in your mind this whole time and most hurtful was the view of your bestie laying lifeless on the ground. You couldn't get that image off your head. You had a whole mixture of feelings at the moment and you didn't knew what to do. It's too late. You felt really depressed, weak, angry, and many more.

You felt so much guilt, as if it was all your fault. For planning everything in the first place. For most likely planning it tonight. Just to do a stupid revenge on your ex boyfriend for cheating on you, that had nothing to do with your bestie. She's a caring one but there could have been something else.. That wouldn't include risking her life or yours.

" L-lisa...i'm so sorry. *sniff* i swear i won't let it slide like this. I will find that guy that had killed you. It may sound petty...but i'll get him back for what he did to you, and i won't give up"

watch this before you continue reading : 🥴

(just a little intro here of what this story is gonna be mostly about ;)  hope you enjoy btw credits to owner; they did a very good job)

                                +•••••••••••+

                                 +•••••••••••+

A Few weeks had passed :

You woked up, all rested, at the smell of delicious bacon and sweet grits swimming through your nostrils. You couldn't wait any more longer so you had immediately gotten up and ran to the kitchen.

" morning mom~"

You said giving a quick peck on your mom's cheek while grabbing yourself a plate. You then serve yourself some food and sat down at the table.