1.

Darkness...

Complete, heart-crushing darkness...

What did I do to deserve this?

Hasn't my life been so awful already? Haven't I suffered enough?

Well, I guess not or this wouldn't be happening to me.

I'm chained to a wall like a fucking animal. The cuts in my wrists from pulling on the chains when my hope was still intact, they never stop bleeding. My beautiful (y/h/c) hair has lost all its vitamins and it looks just pitiful. Honestly, I look miserable. 

Footsteps.

No...Noo...NO...NO PLEASE DON'T...PLEASE...

Frantic sobs escape my dry lips as heavy flows of tears decorate my cheeks. I fall to my knees even tho that makes the cuts in my wrists rip open even more. But I just can't continue living like this. I just can't. 

A chuckle fills up the silence in the room. A sound that travels through my nightmares. 

It's so dark I can't see him but I can hear him walking over to me. Suddenly he places his finger under my chin which makes me flinch. Slowly he lifts up my face so I could look at his face if it wasn't so dark. Warm breath on my face. 

"Hi sweetheart"

There he is. His voice makes my body shiver and my stomach turn.

"So no hello for me? Well, that's rude" he pouts.

He trails my jawline with his long knife pressuring it just the right amount to not pierce my skin. Not that hurting me was a big issue for him though since he's had me chained to this walls without any hesitation.

"Wh-What d-do y-you w-want?" I stutter in between sobs.

"Nothing just have a little fun love. Don't you want to have a little fun?"

I start crying harder because I know what this means. 

"N-No p-please. Pl-please. I-I I'll d-do a-anything y-you w-want!"

"Tsk Tsk Tsk... You should know me by now"

He slowly unchained me while I thrashed around like there was no tomorrow. 

"NO. NO. PLEASE. I BEG YOU. JUST LET ME GO. LET ME GO"

He throws me over his shoulder and isn't bothered by me. He starts to walk up to the main part of the house and now his bedroom. The bedroom. A room that I'll never forget. He throws me on the bed and I can see his ugly face. 

He has a red big nose from all the drinking and piercing blue eyes. His dirty blond hair is rather unkempt and his chin is covered with stubbles. 

He gets closer to my face till he's just some inches away from it.

"Well, let's have some good oldfashioned fun!" he states rather amused by my expression of shock.

"N-NO NO NO. STOP. YOU'RE SICK! YOU ARE SO FUCKING SICK! DON'T TOUCH ME YOU ASS!"

Abruptly he presses his sharp knife against my neck and narrows his eyes at me angrily.

"Listen here you little cunt. I'll do what I fucking want with you. I don't fucking care how much you plead or scream or thrash around. I'm still going to have my way with you bitch"

I'm bawling my eyes out while I try to wiggle myself out of his grip. I scream my lungs out but I know no one will actually hear me out here. I whimper at the sound of his belt being unbuckled and his pants being removed. I feel him slowly cutting my shirt open leaving me laying there in my bra.

I close my eyes as if that would make this just a bad dream. I feel him putting his disgusting member on my stomach while he snickers like the fucking paedophile he is. I clench my teeth and I just hope that this will fastly be over. 

"Do you like this my kitty cat? Do you want more?"

I shake my head and I yell "NO YOU OLD FUCK! STOP THIS"

"No yelling love. You know that. You know you will get punished for this cutie and you know I don't like punishing you love" 

Liar.

"C' mon I know you love it when I shove it into you. I know you love it when I fuck you like the little dirty slut you are. So turn around so I can slap those buttcheeks of yours because you've been a bad girl (y/n)"

I don't budge an inch although I know he would go easier on me if I would just do as he says. I let out a groan when he grabs my hips hard and literally flips me over as if I would weigh nothing. I know what will happen now but still. The pain surprises me every time. I clutch the bedsheets as he slaps my ass so hard that it will probably bruise while he cuts open my pants.

Quietly tears wet my cheeks and the pillow catches my agonizing screams. However this changes nothing, he will continue to do this to me till the day I die of exhaustion. After a while, he stops bruising my ass and I know things will just get worse.

I feel the bile coming up my throat when he rubs his member on my ass. I would do anything to just get out of here. Anything. He aggressively grabs my hair and pulls me back and I know now we will get to the part where I just want to die. 

I feel him spreading my cheeks apart and his tip is at my entrance when suddenly there's a loud noise downstairs. It sounds like if all the plates were thrown on the floor. He quickly gets off me and curses under his breath.

"Don't you fucking dare to move slut. I'm not finished here"

He disappears through the door and I lay there. Completely broken. 

What's the point to continue living if what I'm doing is not living but surviving. I breathe and everything but it's like I'm dead inside. I'm dead. I don't fucking care anymore.

I just want to die. 

I walk to the bathroom that is connected to the bedroom and I look for razor blades. Why not just slice open my already bleeding wrists. Everything is better than being here with him. I find them in his cupboard and I chuckle.

I will finally end this misery. Finally, I will be free. 

I sit in the bathtub and I calmly slit my wrists deeply and the pain feels releasing. I lean my head back and  I sigh. While my blood adorns my arm looking like beautiful red tears.

Finally freedom.

Some time passes and I hear someone in the bedroom. No...No...Please, let me be dead before e finds me.  I don't want to stay in this horrendous world. 

I feel myself slowly slipping away and giving in to this inviting darkness that greets me like an old friend. But before my eyes close someone pushes the door open and a tall figure stands there.

"FUCK!"

That's the last thing before I slip into the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! So this was the first chapter of my fanfiction of eyeless jack x reader.

Well, I have to tell you that there will probably be some mature scenes in this book and I will write a warning before an explicit scene happens for anyone that doesn't want to read it. 

I would really appreciate it if you would comment, vote and just share this story and I promise that I will update constantly since I really love this story.

Much love your Arianna