chase hudson

A/N: You guys are older in this imagine, in the twenties. 

"Chase. Chase! Oh my god! You won't believe this!" you screamed to your boyfriend of almost a year.

"My agency just booked me a shoot with Dolce & Gabbana!" you screamed at him while simultaneously jumping on to his lap. "Can you believe that?!" You were in the modeling business, and you had mostly just done some small shoots with smaller brands, but this is your first big shoot. "I'm freaking going to be modeling for Dolce & Gabbana!" 

"Wow, babe! That's amazing! I'm so proud of you," he said sharing your excitement. He pulled you into one of his famous Chase hugs, and you sank into his touch. Looking up, you placed a small kiss on his lips.

"This is like my first real fashion shoot! I am still in shock. I wonder what they will have me wear." You continued on with a billion questions and mindless rambling that Chase patiently listened to.  

~~~

At the shoot: 

People were bustling around everywhere. It was chaotic, but you absolutely loved everything about it. An assistant showed you to your dressing room. "I'm so glad they let you come tag along."

"I know me too. I can't wait to see everything!" Chase said excitedly as it was his first time at a big modeling shoot as well.  "You're gonna be great," he said grabbing you by the waste and pulling you closer. "I love you."

"I love you t-," you were stopped short by a knock at the door. The assistant from earlier peeked her head in and you two immediately stepped away.

"Your needed at hair and makeup. I'll show you the way," she offered kindly. You followed behind leaving Chase in the dressing room. 

It wasn't until you were in the hair and makeup room that you realized this was a swimming suit shoot. I mean the hunky looking guys being lathered in body oil was a major tell. You knew Chase would be uncomfortable with this understandably. I mean you will be surrounded by good looking men in minimal clothing. You were handed your first outfit to take back to your dressing room to change into. It was basically a few triangles sewed onto strings. you walked into the room asking Chase to step out so you could change. Once you were changed, you peeked your head out to let Chase back in. He came in and stopped when he saw you in a robe. 

"What's that for? Where's your clothes?" he asked skeptically.

"Uhmm, I'm wearing them."

"You're going to wear a bathrobe?"

"No, I have the clothes on under," you said looking down.

"Don't tell me you are doing a lingerie shoot," he said, visibly getting upset. 

"No, no. But," you said dragging out the last word. 

"But what?"

"It is a swimming suit shoot," you said quickly hoping he wouldn't understand what you said. By the look on his face, he heard. "Look I know you're uncomfortable with this. But this is just modeling. No feelings involved at all. You know that. You're my one and only. I don't care about any of the guys that will be in there."

"There's going to be guys?!?" he all but screamed.

"Oops."

"You're not doing this," he said sharply.

"Chase, you can't decide that. I watch you hug thousands of girls all the time and watch them flirt with you or kiss you or you kiss them, and I don't have a problem with it. So, this isn't any different," I countered. "Trust me when I say that I don't want anybody else but you okay?"

"You promise?"

"Promise."

"I have to go now, okay?"

"Okay, I'll meet you out there."

"I love you," I said looking back as I slowly opened the door.

"I love you too, baby."

~~~~~~

A/N: fan art above is mine!!!