Him

Unknown P.O.V.
I was thrown into a cage, a sharp end of a stick cutting my head as I fall to my knees. The door slams shut as I curl up my knees to the chest, silently crying. I was scared, alone and now bleeding. The blood ran down my head and I wipe it away with my sleeve, the blood mixing with my tears.

I don't know how long I was there but I quickly heard footsteps coming up to the cage, seeing the green eyes looking at me which made me feel like an animal caged. In a way, I guess I was to him like last time I was here.

"Ready to talk?" he smiled which I was confused about. He normally smirks or makes the other boys fear him. But with me, he talked as if I was going to break. As if his voice would shatter me. I just look at my knees as I hear him sigh. "You must be thirsty." he held a cup of water through the bars and I look at him skeptically. "It isn't poisoned, I promise." I raise an eyebrow, not believing him. Pan took a drink of the water, proving that it wasn't poisoned.

Once I could tell he wouldn't fall over dead, I take the cup, greedily drinking the water since the last time I had water was weeks ago. As soon as the cup was empty, I hand it back to Pan who took it. "I was right." he smiled, studying me but he saw something. "Did you cut yourself?" he asked, looking at the blood running down my head. His eyes suddenly became dark, not because of me, but who caused me to be hurt.

Pan got up, storming out of the clearing as I wonder what just happened.

Pan's P.O.V.
I storm into the camp, the boys dancing around the fire but once one caught sight of me, they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me with fear and respect. "Who took the boy to the cage?" I snap, pissed at the image I just saw of him. I know I was evil to him in the past but I don't need his family coming after me again.

Felix immediately stood up, along with two other boys. I lead them to the border of camp, snapping my head at them. "Why the hell did I just see blood on his face! I am trying my hardest to make him feel safe and to get so much as a hint on why he's back I don't need my Lost Boys screwing up my progress!" I rage, the three boys being quiet, keeping their heads down.

"It was me." Felix stood up for the boys, or me. He was always one to take the fall for the other boys so that I didn't need to get more mad than I already was. He cared not for the other boys but for my well being.

"No, me." Liam said, admitting his failure as he looked at me with shame which he had the right to.

"I don't get it. He's just a boy that we almost killed. Why try that hard for him?" Hunter, the other boy said and my anger turned towards him instead. No one in my camp stood up to me and no one dared to question me. I stick my hand in his chest, hearing him scream. Only a few boys turned their head since this was normal and many have gotten used to it. I rip out his heart to have him look at me, the fear and pleading in his eyes.

"I am not to be questioned." I snarl, crushing his heart as he fell dead before me. I drop the ashes, wiping them on my pants as I glared at the other boy. "Let this be a warning to you. Make the smallest mistake. Even break a weapon and I will kill you. And it will not be as easy and painless as Hunter's."

"Yes, Pan." he nods and I storm past him, heading to my tree house. I climb up the latter, getting to my deck as I get in. The warmth came at me quickly and I was finally able to calm down. Heading to my desk, I look down at the map that I used my magic to create. It told me if anyone new was on the island and where they were, and who they were. They had a mark telling me who they were. I look just on the edge of the map, seeing a hook as I clench my fists. Hook.

He was a horrible person and a even worst friend. He betrayed me once he found love, running away. I had to fall so hard before I was able to pull myself up again. He was so close, almost like Felix. But he left me for love. After that, we became the worst of enemies and try to stay out of each other's way. A few months ago he had a child and I gave him permission to leave my island to take care of her. Yes I still kept him on the island but he had always dreamed of raising a child.

So when he did have one, I had to let him go. I smile at the memories but a sudden pain hit my chest, one greater that I've ever felt. I cry in pain, falling back against the wall as the pain only gets worst. A familiar voice of Felix's faintly rung in my ears as he appeared before me. The pain slowly got better as I try and calm myself down.

"That seemed to be the worst one yet." he said, referring to the episode I just had.

"Get him. Get anything you can out of him."

"He won't you talk though. He won't believe you after your lie last time. "

"Do it. We don't have much time before he comes, for good."