Chapter 1

This is going to be a very short chapter. I only wrote it to get things started.

Enjoy

songs:
free fallin'- john mayer
the way i loved you- taylor swift
superhero- lauv

~~~~~

"I'm so tired of everyone I come across treating me like I'm not worthy. I'm sick of people telling me to just stop." I was breathing so heavy that I felt like my lungs might jump out of my chest. "I'm done with feeling like I'm not enough!" I screamed at the blond boy who had no clue who I was. The feeing was mutual.

"So then do something about it" blond boy said monotone.

beep beep beep

I opened one eye to see my phone going off. "Hello" I said into it before it even touched my ear. "Hello?" No answer. "Okay it's like 6 am what is it?" Still no answer.

I pulled the phone from my ear to look at the screen only to see it was just my alarm going off. I'm so dumb. But that also meant I had to get up. Ugh.

Getting out of the shower 15 minuets later I run the towel through my hair a few times then throw it in a bun. I start to apply makeup after washing my face from mascara under my eyes. Even though I take it off at night I still manage to have Black smudges under my eyes every morning.

My makeup routine is concealer under my eyes and the places you can see my veins. Eyebrows. Mascara. Lots of blush because I'm so pale I like to put some color on my cheeks. I spray rose water all over because I have very dry skin on my face. Then I'm done.

For clothes I decided to wear a pair of dark jeans with holes in them. After I pull those up my legs I put on a plain white v-neck and tuck it in. Then put on a black belt on with white slip on vans. To change things from black and white a little bit I put on a baby pink scrunchie.

Pulling my hair out if its bun I brush through it and leave it falling on my shoulders. My hair isn't naturally strait or curly its kinda a little bit of both but I can't straighten my hair every day just for the sake of keeping my hair healthy. So I only do something to my hair on special days.

I grab my black bag sitting on the chair just as you walk out of my room. Walking into the kitchen I grab a few pieces of bacon and put it in a bag so I can eat them later Because eating before 10 am makes my stomach hurt. Then I find a chair at the island and literally just sit there on my phone till it's time to go.

~~~~~

Walking through the hallways I get to my locker and feel someone behind me. Knowing who it is I turn around with a smile.

"Good morning" Kyle said with a huge smile on his face which made me happy.

Let me fill you in. So me and Kyle have been dating for 4 months now. Kyle is best friends with my recent ex. I know that makes me sound crazy but that's just how it worked. There's a long story behind me and Grayson (which is his best friend) that i'm not really in the mood to tell.

"Good morning to you too" I turned back to my locker to get my gym bag out. "How was your weekend?" I asked as I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed in the direction of the gym that was on the other end of the school.

Kyle followed right beside me. "It was good, didn't really do much" we fell into conversation then stopped when we got to his class. He wrapped his arms around me lightly and pulled back with a smile. "See you in about an hour".

Kyles and Grayson are two different people.

~~~~~

Today some of our schedules have changed thats why I have gym in the morning instead of the end of our school day. Meaning I'm gonna sweat first thing in the morning so I stink all day. The school system sets us up for failure.