Thoughts about love.

*Hiyori's P.O.V.*

"Aaaahhh, I can't believe what I just did!!"
-I'm, I'm Home!- I shouted

-Oh Hiyori, there you are! Welcome back!- My mom greeted me.
-Hiyori, sweetie, where were you? We were worried.- My dad asked.
-I'm sorry for worrying you. I went out to eat some ice cream with some friends.-
-Alright but, next time at least text us when you'll be home late or if you are going out. Ok?- My mom told me.

-Sure, mom! I'm going to my bedroom.-
-Dinner will be ready soon. Take a bath and put on your pajamas.-
-Mom, I'm not a little girl. I don't need you to tell me what to do.-
-Sure, sure.-

I went upstairs and did as she said, but only because that's what I had to do!
After, I checked the clock. "6:45 p.m."
It's not too late yet. I checked my twitter. Nothing really. Just some people liking my posts, among them, Yato. I checked my texts. Nothing. Not even from him.
I texted him to check up on him

~◇~

Hey, what are you doing?

Nothing really, what about you? (´w')

Same.

Any plans for tomorrow? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know. You?

Nope. I'm free. 'w'
Btw, Valentine's Day is closer.
What will you buy me? òwó

Don't just expect me to buy you anything.
What would you like?

Idk, surprise me ^^

Alright. Then surprise me too!

I will! :D

~◇~

-Dinner is ready!- I heard my mom shout.
-Coming!- I shouted back.
Before leaving I texted Yato 'goodbye'
~◇~ Brb, maybe. If not, see you tomorrow! ~◇~

I went downstairs. We ate dinner at the table and then I went back up to my room. I checked the clock. "7:15 p.m.". Still early. I put my phone aside and think about today.

"We saw movies. Check; We ate ice cream. Check; I gave him a peck on the cheek. Che.."
"WHAT?!?"

I was blushing a lot.
"W-w-why did I? I mean, it was to thank him for everything today but, aaaaahh it felt so weird. Ok, calm down Hiyori. It was just a peck on the cheek. Nothing to worry about. A lot of people do it. So calm down. Maybe he has already forgotten about it... Or at least, I really hope he has..."

meanwhile ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Yato's P.O.V.*

"I still can't stop thinking about it. Why did she do that? Why would she do that?" My thoughts are a mess right now. I checked my, saw the text I just send her;

Btw, Velentine's Day is closer
What will you buy me? òwó

"Why did I have to say something just so ridiculous?!?". I thought to myself.
I needed a rest. I needed to think about everything calmly. So, I asked her out for a walk, although it was probably a date, I bought us ice crram, we ate the ice cream, I walked her home, he thanked for everything today and kissed my cheek. Nothing seems off, except for that last part. Now to think about it, ot was just a 'Thank you' kiss (if that makes sense (?)).

So, I had a question answered. She likes sweets. What will I buy her? A chocolate heart-shaped box. With maybe some white and darks chocolates too. They all taste pretty well. I'm sure she'll like it!
Ok I got the present idea ready!
What day is todaaay..?
February 11th. I still have time. Plenty of. What else should I give her?

A teddy bear? Noooo, too cheesy
An autographed pic of her favorite wrestler? Too complicated
A hand-drawn portrait? Good idea.
But what else?-

...
A love letter
...

Y-Y'know? It probably was already time to confess her his feelings. He could give it in the box with the chocolates. He blushed hard. Just to think of that made him nervous. He'll think about it, but for now, he will definitely get that box of chocolates.

~♧~

A/N: Sheeeesh sorry for the super mega late update I was busy with school and sh- stuff! So sorry! For the meanwhile I'll be writting some one-shots that'll come randomly to my mind. Thanks for now, and read ya later!
~Clover🍀