one

Jungkook dusted a little powder on his face, watching himself in the mirror. Everything about his appearance was perfect.

As always.

When he was satisfied with himself, he stood up. He then observed the outfit he chose. It was Saturday, so he went all out.

Black, straps, fitted. He was sure to make sure everything fit perfectly.

Jungkook slid the outfit on, enjoying the way it fit against his skin. Perfect.

He then grabbed the shoes he chose to wear. He matched everything. Even styling his hair to compliment the outfit.

After checking his appearance in the mirror, he nodded, and left the room. He ran into a friend, her name is Hyuna.

"Kook-ah! You look great!"

"Thank you, noona, so do you!" He said, and bowed respectfully.

He quickly took a drink of a homemade, cucumber-mint electrolyte drink, then stood by the curtains.

The speakers crackled with electricity, and a song started to play.

"Red lip? No. Earrings? No. High heel? No. Hand bag? No."

When the first round of that ended, and the beat started, Jungkook started his strut onstage, keeping his expression trained into one of seduction.

The crowd cheered, nearly overpowering the sound of the speakers playing 'No' by CLC.

Jungkook was now "Velvet." He strutted up to the pole at the head of the stage, gripping it, then standing in front of it, facing the audience. He pushed his hips back, sliding down the pole, tilting his head up just slightly.

When he was as far down as his heels would allow him to go, he brought a free hand to slide seductively down his body. His knees opening for the audience to see, and he teasingly let his hand drift up his thighs. He then stood up, taking a step and pushing himself off, one hand still on the pole, and pulled himself up to hang upside down, pulling his legs into splits.

The crowd was going wild. Velvet was the most requested stripper in the club, and everyone was always fighting over who got to get one of his legendary lap-dances.

Hoseok gripped the barrel of his pistol, and whipped it down, striking the base of the gun onto the traitors face, smiling at the near-instant bruise that appeared, along with the blood bubbling up in the cut that came with the strike.

"What was going through your mind, hm?"

The man didn't speak. That's fine, Hoseok wasn't expecting him to.

More fun for him.

He stuck his gun back in the waistband of his pants, and grabbed a pair of pliers out of the toolbox.

They were in the 'torture room' of the Young Guns' mansion. It was really just the unfinished part of the basement, but it was kept cold and they had various torture devices on display.

It wasn't a place anyone wanted to be.

The man was tied to a chair; hands, arms and legs secured. Hoseok crouched down, and gripped one of the man's fingernails with the pliers, and gave an experimental tug, and heard him cry out.

"Why?"

No answer.

Hoseok sneered a little, and quickly ripped out the pinky nail, enjoying the scream of horror sounding from the man.

He refused to speak, so he kept going. Ring finger nail, middle finger nail, index finger nail, thumb nail. Once he finished with a hand, Hoseok took a good look at the needle-nose pliers he was using.

With a thought, he shrugged, then stabbed it into the man's hand, the one that just got denailed.

Hoseok was glad he wore ear-plugs, but it didn't muffle the noise all that much. He then pulled the pliers out of his hand, and watched the blood rise up and pour out of his hand.

He stood up, walking back to the toolbox, setting the pliers aside to be cleaned later. Hoseok looked over his options, and decided on the blow-torch. He grabbed a face-mask before using it. When that was secured around his face, he turned on the torch, and stepped back over to the man.

"Are you ready yet?"

The fear in the man's eyes was enlightening to him.

He walked around the man, starting up the flame on the torch, and bringing it close to the back of the man's bicep, making sure to hit the metal chair as well, for extra burning purposes.

Screams echoed around the room, sobbing breaking through every once in a while.

When he pulled the torch away, he smiled at the blistered, red and bubbling, nearly melting skin. It was then that he saw a couple people enter through the door.

He smiled, turning off the torch.

"What's up?"

"I need your help with some things." The shorter, tattooed one spoke.

Hoseok nodded, pulling off the face mask, and setting it on a table. He pointed at the non-tattooed one.

"Taehyung, please take over torturing this man. If he tells you why he betrayed me, good, if he doesn't, oh well."

The smile on Taehyung's face was nearly terrifying, and probably would be if you didn't know him well enough.

Hoseok left the room, the other man following. When they got back upstairs, into his office, he turned his attention to the other man.

"What do you need help with, Jimin?"

"I need a new computer for the security systems. The one I had fried because of all I had running on it. It was about time for that though. They aren't built to hold that much for too long."

Hoseok chuckled, slapping a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin hardly ever slept and had anxiety issues at times, and he didn't fight. Due to that, Hoseok always wanted someone to go out with Jimin if he needed to drop by anywhere not mission-related.

"Well, let me quickly jump in the shower. I have blood on me and I smell like burnt flesh. I'll go with you."