Fluff: Figuring Out They've Got Feelings™ And Confessions

A/N: Alright I know this is practically covered in the game, but I want more details and to show it from their perspective rather than from MC's (because let's be real MC is oblivious as HELL). Some of the stuff will overlap with things that happen in the game, and some may not.

Victor:
    -It takes Victor awhile to fully put it together. At first he's sure he just likes your determination and stubbornness, but soon he finds himself going out of his way to help you when he knows he shouldn't, even risking getting in trouble for it. Pretty soon this turns from helping you to just straight up being nice behind the scenes, and eventually to your face. He'll start out as a secret, anonymously sending you things he sees you posting about on social media, allowing you to film in Souvenier, replacing your pudding with his own so he can see if yours is good, and subconsciously planning out dates to expensive places and other countries he knows you would enjoy. Even once he comes to accept how he feels, he doesn't dare say it to your face. He drops hints that slowly become more and more obvious, but he's still hesitant considering who knows what kind of rumors would go around if a producer and her investor were found out to be a couple. When he offers to give you a ride home or go to an event with you, he steals small moments together by using his Evol to stop time temporarily. There's a point, however, where he can't get you out of his head. Whether it be small insults, remembering conversations with you, or imagining dates, it frustrates him. How the hell is he supposed to be a CEO when he can't even focus? So, one day he calls you to his office, grabs you by the hand, and takes you out to dinner.
    -"Isn't it obvious enough? I can't stop thinking about you, and it's frustrating. We're going to dinner, and while I won't force you to, I'd highly advise you to say yes."

Lucien:
    -For a scientist, this boy is dumb as hell (but I love him). This man knows exactly what to do and say to make anyone swoon, but he's pretty oblivious to it. To him he's just being sweet, he's new to love and attraction. He always wants to be around you, hear your voice, see your face, make you smile, know what you like and don't like, and know more about you in general. For the longest time he plays it off as you being 'different' and therefore wanting to research you, although he can't help but notice the butterflies in his stomach when he makes you laugh and the fact that his heart beats just a bit faster every time you look his way. Similar to Victor, he ends up losing sleep and focus over thinking about you (as if he ever slept anyway). In the midst of researching his own feelings, he figures out that what he's feeling matches many symptoms of being in love. He researches how to best deal with it, how to confront you, how to best show it to you, and gathers up as many notes as he can before telling you anything about it. From your perspective, he goes missing for a few days before suddenly showing up with a bouquet and asking you to a private screening of your favorite movie, but to him it was days of work and planning. The smile on your face when you see him and say yes makes it all worth it in his mind.
-"This may seem a bit sudden, but I've booked a private screening for the movie I noticed you posting about, and I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to see it. We'd have the theater all to ourselves."

Kiro:
    -Honestly, Kiro is pretty straightforward with understanding how he feels. He's playful, he teases, he buys things for you, brings you on set, allows you to travel with him, and since he can't date without TONS of controversy, he puts it all in the name of business. Who'd be suspicious of you two if you're just filming him for your various TV shows? No one needs to know about how he shares food with you, takes you to expensive dinners, and teases about how cute you two would be together. He looks at other couples with envy as he can't do any sort of PDA with you, hell, he can't even really ask you out. He doesn't fully mind as he loves simply being around you, but part of him longs for being an official couple. Maybe one day, though.
    -"Maybe one day we can go to a carnival together! It'd be so cool sitting on top of the Ferris wheel next to you after sundown. I could pay the worker extra and have him stop the ride so we can stay at the top and stargaze! How's that sound, Miss Chips?"

Gavin:
-Gavin's had feelings for you since high school, but he's convinced that you already know this and therefore don't return the feelings, so he keeps it to himself. He's accepted that you don't care for him the way he does and is satisfied with being your friend and personal bodyguard, although sometimes he'll get a thought in the back of his mind telling him to try to ask you out again. Using the wind (and the tracker he gave you), Gavin does his best to protect you from any and all danger, which sometimes includes himself. He tries dating apps and other ways to get you out of his mind for someone else, but ultimately gives up. It's all pointless when the only person he's ever truly wanted is you.
-"Look, I know I already tried this in high school, but I was hoping maybe you'd want to go out for dinner with me this Friday."