The rooftop

I opened my eyes slowly while stretching and yawning. I have no idea what time it is. I got up and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I unzips my tent and crawled out. I saw Carol folding clothes on a little bench. "Hi Carol" I said smiling. "Hey Angela, how did you sleep?" Carol asked. I smiled "Better than the last few days." "That's good" Carol said while smiling and  handed me clothes. "Here I washed them for you." I took them and smiled "You didn't have to do that." "It's my job around here." Carol smiles while folding more clothes. "Thank you very much Carol." She smiles and nods as I walked away.

I walked over to where Rick, Shane, Tdog and a few others were talking. "Good morning." I said "Morning." Rick said while thinking. Then we heard Carl screaming. Lori, Rick, Shane, and I quickly ran over to where the screaming came from, everyone followed behind. I took out my knife just in case. There was a walker eating a deer. Lori held Carl in her arms to comfort him. I stayed back with them while everyone beat up the walker. I rolled my eyes a little thinking how do they not know to just stab them in the head. Then Dale slices the walkers head off while everyone watches in disgust.

Shortly after the bushes were rustling. Everyone looked where the rustling was coming from. I stepped up next to Shane ready to strike with my knife. Then a man with a crossbow walks out of the bushes. Everyone looks relieved that it wasn't another walker. "Son of a bitch" the man with the crossbow said, "That's my deer being eaten by this filthy deceased motherless bastard." The man said while kicking the walkers body. "Calm down son." Dale said.

"What do you know about it old man, you take that stupid hat and go back to on golden pond." He said getting in Dales face then walking past us. I was guessing this was Daryl, Merle's brother.

"Merle!" Daryl yelled "Merle I got us some squirrel!"

Rick ran up to Daryl. "Daryl?" Rick asked "Slow up a bit I need to talk to you." Daryl turned around "About what?" Daryl asked. I was a little behind Rick just in case something ugly happens.

"I have a bad feeling bout this Daryl guy." I thought to myself. Shane speaks up. "About Merle." He says with his head down. "There was a problem in Atlanta."

"He dead?" Daryl asks Rick.

"Not sure. There's no easy way to say this." Rick says.

"He either is or he ain't." Daryl says getting closer to Rick.

"Let the man talk." I said walking forward.

"Who are you?" Daryl asked Rick and I "Angela." I spoke first. "Rick Grimes." Rick said while signaling me to step back.

"Your brother was a danger to us all, so I handcuffed him into a roof, he's still there." Rick says straight forward.

"Okay so let me process this." Daryl says while pointing at his head. "You handcuffed my brother to a roof and you left him there?" Daryl yelled in Ricks face. Daryl threw his line of squirrels over Ricks head. Shane put Daryl in a choke hold after Daryl tried to use his knife. Rick kneels down in front of Daryl. I watch with my arm crossed a couple feet away with my knife.

"We are about to have a calm conversation about this topic." Rick says look at Daryl still in a choke hold. "Can you manage that?" Rick asked sarcastically. I smirked and walked closer. Daryl started panting in anger. Shane dropped him on the ground.