The Deal

Once Daryl got the boy who got left behind to tell us where their camp was we started to head over to their camp. Rick was leading the boy with a shotgun against his back. Daryl has his crossbow ready to shoot, while I had a hand gun Rick handed me before we left.

We arrived at a brick wall surrounding a building. Rick gave Daryl and I a nod to start moving in their camp. I had my hand gun ready to shoot if things get ugly. I looked up on top of the building next to us to spot Tdog with his sniper rifle. I gave him a slow nod. Shortly after we walked in front of the building they live in the big wooden doors opened slowly.

The leader walked out with a few of his men behind him holding guns. I raised my gun higher aiming for the guys behind their leader.

"You got my brother in there?" Daryl asked.

"Nah we fresh outta white boys, but we got Asian." The leader responded.

"We have one of yours and you have one of mine." Rick says.

"Sounds like an easy trade." I said after Rick.

"Doesn't sound easy to me." The leader said back. The boy from their camp started complaining to his leader about what he said.

"Where's my bag of guns?" The leader asked Rick. "Your bag of guns?" Rick scoffed.

"Yeah the bag of guns you came out and got on the street, that bag of guns." The leader responded.

"Your mistaken about it being yours, it's my bag of guns." Rick said as he was turning his head to look at me. He gave me the look of 'a little help here?'.

"The guns were in the street anybody could have got the back and say it was theirs, let's just let my people take you down right now and I'll take what's mine."

I put my hand on the trigger moving forward with Daryl. "Or not" Rick responded while looking at Tdog up on the roof ready to shoot. The leader calls for his people up on the roof of their building. The two men brought out Glenn with his hands tied together with a cloth over his head.

"Assholes." I mumbled. They took the cloth from over Glenn's head. Glenn had duck tape over his mouth trying g to talk. The leader started talking,

"Looks like you have two options, you come with my bag of guns and my cousin, or you better come locked and loaded, we'll see which side spills more blood." He raised his eyebrows then walked away and closed the doors to his camp.

We returned to the empty building we were from before. Rick put the bag of guns on the table. "So what's the plan?" I asked Rick.

Rick stayed silent. "Those guns are worth everything, keeping your family safe, and our camp." Daryl said looking at Rick. Rick kept loading guns and setting them on the table.

T started talking, "If I'd knew we'd get Glenn back I would agree, you think that vato across the way is gonna give him up?" He said while looking at Rick.

The boy said "So you think G is a liar?" He asked.

"Are you apart of this? Do you want to hold onto your teeth." Daryl responded while slapping the boy.

"Calm down Daryl." I said crossing my arms while leaning against the wall. "We'll get him back." I said confidently.

"Are you sure you wanna trust this mans word." T said looking at Rick once more.

"No, question is what are you willing to bet on it, could be more than those guns. Could be your life.  Glenn worth that to you?" Daryl asked Rick trying to convince Rick to leave Glenn.