Body Language

I stepped through the door, nervous but excited.
"Here, let me get that..." Roger said, taking my coat. I smiled and looked around, slightly intimidated by the size and expensive ambiance of his hotel room.
"This place is huge!" I said, completely absorbed by it. It was so fresh and modern, and whoever designed it had gone way overboard with the pricey decor.
"Yeah. Too big, if you ask me. It feels empty when I'm here alone." He said.
"Well then. I guess you'll have to have me up here more often." I grinned. Roger chuckled.
"Champagne?" He asked.
"I don't think I need any more... but yeah, I'll have some."
Roger took the bottle of bubbly from the ice bucket and filled two glasses. He invited me to sit with him on the fancy white sofa, which was stiff and uncomfortable despite clearly having cost a lot of money.

We talked for a while, mostly about record sales and touring. Roger was halfway through telling me about a recording session for his band's new album 'Sheer Heart Attack' where the lead singer Freddie and guitarist Brian had gotten into a particularly nasty argument when he stopped and laughed anxiously.
"I'm just blabbering about my work now, aren't I?" He said.
"No! I mean, yes, but I don't mind." I grinned. "Keep going."
Roger took a sip of champagne and his expression changed. He smiled slightly. Flirtatiously, maybe?
"Tell you what... I'm going to go change. This suit isn't too comfortable. Uh... feel free to have another drink while I'm gone. I'll only be a minute."
"Okay," I smiled.
He grabbed a change of clothes from the closet and ducked into the bathroom.
My heart began to beat faster.
I quickly swallowed the last of my champagne and took off my strappy black stilettos. I stood up, flustered and tipsy.
"Um... uh..." I murmured, trying to figure out what to do next. "Oh, right!"
I slipped my underwear off from under my dress and stuffed them in my purse. I popped a Tic Tac into my mouth and tried to slow my heart rate a little.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around to find Roger, standing there, shirtless in just a pair of blue jeans, the waistband of his boxers sticking out just slightly. My heart skipped a beat and I felt a rush of heat shoot through me. I slid the Tic Tac under my tongue, not wanting to swallow when Roger was so close he might be able to hear.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and ran his cool fingertips down my neck.
He leaned in close, until our noses were touching.
"Can I kiss you?" He whispered.
"Mm-hm," I said, unable to speak (partly because I was practically swooning but mostly because of the breath mint under my tongue). He kissed me softly, his lips just barely touching mine. He kissed me again, stronger this time, his hands grabbing my waist and pulling me in to him. My heart fluttered. He kissed me again and again, each time getting me hotter and hotter, the desire to be even closer to him burning harder. He pushed his hands up into my hair and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Suddenly he pulled away, a strange expression on his face. 
"What? What is it?" I asked, anxiously.
"Is that... a breath mint in your mouth?" He chuckled.
I felt my cheeks get hot.
"Oh... yes. I, uh... I didn't have time to swallow it." I said, utterly humiliated. I sucked it down quickly. Roger laughed again.
"God, that was gross. Sorry." I said, stepping away from him with my hands over my face. I couldn't believe it. I'd just messed up my chance, hadn't I?
"Hey, it's fine." Roger grinned, pulling me back into his arms. "Tasted nice."
He caressed my lips with his, one of his hands in my hair, the other on my lower back. He was a good kisser.
Well, that was an understatement. He was a perfect kisser. Something about the way his mouth locked with mine was so deliciously sexy, but in a way that made me believe he wanted more with me than just sex. Our kisses were velvety and rhythmic. Things like this didn't usually come easily to me, but with Roger they did. I practically melted into his arms while our tongues glided over each other playfully.

Roger laid me down on the bed and kissed my neck. He pulled away so I could unbuckle his jeans. Feeling his weight on top of me, his tongue over my skin, his breath on my face... everything felt like it was moving so fast. I spread my legs just enough and...

I felt him slide into me. As if by magic, everything slowed down. My mind cleared. My body completely unlocked to him. He was mine.
He moved slowly at first. Rocking me back and forth, like a boat on water. Then faster. And faster. I made sure to keep kissing him, not letting our tongues escape each other. Faster still...
"Baby, slow down." I whispered. "Slow down..."
He steadily brought us back to a soft, smooth rhythm.
"Sorry," he smiled. "I just-" he kissed my neck, "I just haven't seen you in so long and-" he kissed my neck again, "I've been looking forward to this for weeks..."
I laughed. He was keeping a good pace now. Slow enough that I could push back and grind against him, but fast enough that it still felt exciting.

Roger came just after I did. We lay on the bed together, my head on his chest, my hand on his stomach. I was completely relaxed. A feeling of slow but glowing euphoria swept through me.
I thought - no, I knew - in that moment that I must love him. I'd never felt this way about anyone. He was perfect for me.
"We should get back to the party." Roger said, beginning to sit up. He was referring to the party going on downstairs. It was in celebration of his band's first real hit. To be perfectly honest, I didn't like the way things had changed since 'Killer Queen' became a hit. Girls were swarming around the band like moths to a flame. And they were all paying special attention to Roger...
"Roger, it's okay. We don't have to go anywhere. Let's just lie here for a minute." I said. 
Roger lay back down but I could tell he wanted to leave. My stomach churned and my body tensed up. He didn't even want to be here with me. He wanted to go back to the party. He had better things to do now. My heart sank.
"You know what... you should go." I said. "Back to the party, I mean."
"No, it's okay. I want to stay with you." He said. I knew he was just telling me what I wanted to hear, and I didn't want to seem needy.
"Go back to the party, Roger. I know that's where you'd rather be." I sighed. I didn't mean for it to sound so passive aggressive, but I had to go with it. Roger rolled his eyes.
"Don't be like that..." he said, annoyed.
I felt slightly taken aback by his response. He'd never rolled his eyes at me for real while we'd been together.
"You're the one who wants to go back to some stupid party right after fucking me!" I said angrily, sitting up.
"Christ... I told you I would stay here!"
"Yeah, because you feel like you HAVE to, not because you WANT to!" I snapped.
Roger scoffed.
"Don't tell me what I do and don't want."
"Oh, please. As if YOU even know what you want." I spat. "In six months of being together you still can't make up your mind about whether this is a real or casual relationship while I'm stuck here chasing a string not knowing whether you're really my boyfriend or not!"
Roger sighed and rubbed his temples, as if fighting a headache.
"I really don't think we should be talking about this now." He said.
"Why not? Because you can't even face the fact that you've been walking all over me?" I shouted.
"No, because we're both too drunk to think straight about this. Let's just get dressed and we can discuss it later. Okay?" he said.
I exhaled sharply. He put on a white t-shirt and belt from the closet. I put my dress back on and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Do you want to come back to the party with me?" He asked, trying to sound calm.
"No. I'll wait for you here." I said quietly. Roger nodded and left.
I looked around the massive hotel room and sighed.
Our first fight.
Well, fuck. He was probably going to dump me now. I exhaled and put my head in my hands. My heart already ached at the thought of Roger leaving me and fucking some other girl the next night. Oh, the dangers of dating possibly the sexiest man in the world...