Chapter 3 (+plus a/n)

Your p.o.v.

"Mph~" I slowly open up my eyes to be met with someone's chest (he has his jacket on chill) I blush as I just stare at his jacket before realizing that it was Pluto and what happened yesterday night. I was hugged tightly into his chest but not to the point where I couldn't breathe. My legs were tangled up with his legs and his arms were rapped around my big/medium/small/etc. torso. After awhile I decided to wake him up, even though he looked really peaceful while sleeping, "hmm~ OHH-I'msosorryforsleepinhinyourbedwithyou!!!!!" He says to you with a flustered and an embarrassed face, "Its ok Pluto I swear!" I replied to him "A-Are you sure?" He asked me. " positive!" I tell him kindly (Me : omg you had a baby with Pluto congratulations! Reader-Chan : shut up!!!!! >///////< Me : 😏😏😏 lol jk), "Hey Umm... could you leave? Just for a moment!" I ask him, "ohh! Sure y/n" he replies as he heads out of my room to somewhere else. Once he Left I decided chose to wear this outfit cuz why not!

As I was getting changed I failed to notice someone enter my room but then quickly leave

As I was getting changed I failed to notice someone enter my room but then quickly leave.  After I got changed I headed downstairs to cook breakfast for me and the planets (that just sounds kinda weird buuuuut! Idc).  Once I finished cooking the cinnamon roll pancakes I called for my 'guests' to come and eat breakfast.

  Once I finished cooking the cinnamon roll pancakes I called for my 'guests' to come and eat breakfast

(This looks hella good)

I see Earth, Pluto, moon (smol boi), Mars, Saturn and etc. to come down/come over and eat or just take the food and eat somewhere else.  The only ones eating with me were Pluto, Earth, moon and... Venus??? That's strange I thought he didn't liked me or at least from what I know so far maybe we could be friends- "Hey y/n aren't you gonna eat?" Earth asked me, I nod as I get to eating my lovely breakfast. After we were all done I picked up all of their dirty dishes, even though Earth and Pluto kept saying that they could do it themselves, and washed the dishes in the sink not noticing a figure behind you. I hum the song lovely by Billie Eilish (one of my favorite singers) "Hey, need help" an unknown voice asked me. I jumped in surprise right before looking behind me just to see Venus with a slightly tilted head while looking at me with a slightly curious face. (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) "No Than-" before I got to finish my respond Venus slightly pushed me to the side to help wash the dishes. I sighed before letting him help wash the dishes with me and as I was washing a knife I wasn't paying attention and I felt a pain from my finger soon noticing a little blood fall was making its way to the bottom of the sink. 

Venus's P.O.V

As I was cleaning up the dishes as I noticed a red liquid making (my way downtown-) its way to the bottom of the sink I as I saw y/n wince in pain.  I rush to the cabinets looking for the Med-kits and soon finding them and head towards y/n fixing up her wounds.  I grab her chin, making her look up at me and said "you should be more careful ok?" I noticed her blush as I soon realized what I was doing and let go of her and rush out of the kitchen pretty embarrassed of what I did.  I just head to my room and grab a pillow and screaming into it *oh my GOD! I can't believe I did that!!!* I slightly blushed thinking of what would have happened next *what?!?!-no I can't do THAT with a human... can I? Maybe earth was right humans are all different... maybe-* I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Sun say "Did you try to kiss a HuMaN!?!?!?!??" "W-What NOO!!!" I said with a slightly visible blush. He walks up to me and grabs me by the shirt collar and threats me "If you dare date that human I will personally torture you to death" I knew he had a crush on Earth (or for now at least~) and said "if you do this you'll never get earth's love~" he froze up and dropped me before heading out of my room mumbling something.

Back to your P.O.V

I had my room door open as I saw sun past by looking pretty pissed and somewhat sad? Idk, I get up from watching pewdiepie's Minecraft series and jog up to sun's room and knock on his room's doors gentle. "... what?" A cold yet broken voice said, "it's me y/n are you-" "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I was cut off by his yell. "... Sun if there's a problem let me help-" "NOO-j-just leave me alone!" I open the door (which was surprisingly open) I noticed some blood on the ground before I was pulled in by sun and pinned on the ground. "It's all YOUR FAULT!!!!" He screamed at me, I look at his eyes in fear I see him grab a knife he had and held it over his head I closed my eyes waiting for the death at awaited me... I open my eyes to find the knife stabbed on the ground right next to my head. "I-I just h-hurt the ones I-I always care a-about"I see tears in his eyes as he gets off me and sits on his bed silently crying to himself. I look at him before hugging him from his side as I give him a kiss on the head (idk how buuuuuuut deal with it). "... w-what are y-you doing? I-I almost j-just kil-led you!" I said to me as I let go of he and sit in front of him. I just smile and say "It's ok! We all have our moments and moods at times!" I said giving him a closed eye smile, which I didn't see his blush. He hugs me, which surprises me and I slightly jumped in shock before hugging him back.

No one p.o.v

As the two both hug for awhile sun soon falls asleep in y/n's arms, while she just panics on the inside before letting it be and soon falling asleep.

A/n
Hey guys sorry for not posting in awhile I've just started school today (8/14/19) and I have been having writers block (is that it?) for awhile soooooo-sorry for not updating for awhile and I'll try to update all of my stories daily (that's a lie and I know it :'D) but bye!!!!!

1025 words not counting this