Ramble1: Drigreia, fandom traveller

Greetings! Today I am gonna show you some info about a character that I created when I was in an imagination attack.

Her name is Drigreia and she was created inside a fallen multiverse of Undertale. So, come and hear a little bit of her backstory.

Important fact: I imagine the multiverses of Undertale with numbers, for example: Canon (Original Multiverse) is №1, Fanon (Multiverse of Fandom) is №2, Swapverse (Reboot/Eraser) №3, DreamSwap №5, etc etc etc... (yes if you want, at some point I can tell you the numbers of the other multiverses)
In addition, the Original Multiverse (where the real characters are found, the real Ink, Error, Fresh, Core!Frisk, etc etc etc ...) is protected by "Guardian Princesses", which prevent other multiverses (Shattered, Recode, Fanon ...) approach the original. That said, let's start.

Drigreia and Crawden are two traveling beings among multiverses. They are not simply limited to the universes of a multiverse (such as Core!Frisk), they are among all the multiverses of Undertale (DreamSwap, Shattered, The Original Multiverse, etc ...). Except Drigreia. She doesn't limit herself at just "Undertale's Multiverses", she travels around all the fandoms.

But before we go to that, check out who was Drigreia first.

UnderTale!Frisk and UnderSwap!Chara were very great friends, and despite being treated like children without gender, both were considered women.

When they met Sunset (an alternate Dream from their multiverse), they were always willing to be with him and give him their support first and foremost. They knew that Sunset was suffering because he was "used" simply to make everyone "happy", and they knew that due to the balance of good and bad, he had to put aside his suffering to fulfill his role. That made them very sad because he could never be really happy.

At the time he was attacked, they were the only ones who tried to help him as soon as they saw him with those wounds, but despite their efforts, Sunset was already physically and emotionally shattered to the point of giving them his cape and crown, and later to see the eyes of both human, dying due to the horrible wounds that couldn't be healed. After his death, and more power on the negative side, many times Undertale!Chara and Underswap!Frisk tried to convince them to make a genocidal route, but they never could. "Surrendered", they simply left the old friends of Sunset alone.

The humans US!Chara and UT!Frisk were very depressed, but one day it occurred to them to exchange universes. UT!Frisk and US!Chara were in the area of ​​the Ruins of the opposing universes, when they both noticed that UT!Chara and US!Frisk were beginning a genocidal route; Desperate, both made a RESET, but completely forgot that none was in their universe. This caused Underswap and Undertale to erase the codes of both humans because they did not belong where they were, and as a chain reaction, the lack of Frisk in Undertale caused its destruction, leading to the destruction of the entire Multiverse.