He Said ...

I wrapped my arms around Tasha.  I don't know what happened in the last few days but I enjoyed the way Quila felt whenever she saw us together.

As usual, Tasha was cheap. She went about how Tom drugged her into sleeping with her. I knew all was a facade because she knew or thought that I still had feelings for her.  Tom on the other hand would never do anything like that. Even if he acts so ruthless at times. It's all because of his addiction to drugs. How he got addicted was the problem. The only solution is to get him off drugs before he becomes fully psychotic.

Quila's POV

I was out with Femi's friends. Actually, they said something about getting Femi out of his miserable company. It's been weeks they've been going out. And it irks me to be around them. But, since it's a payback on what she did to her at the club. It was worth it. She wondered what could be the reason behind her drugging Femi and hitting me on the head. Why she removed our clothes too.
It was all a surprise. But Femi said he wants to know if she made a video or took pictures. He doesn't know what could be her reason but drugs could also be her influence.
The car stopped.

"We're there." Hilda said.
We all rushed out at Hilda's command because he didn't want the LASTMA officers to catch him and squeeze out money from him. (LASTMA officers are traffic warders too).

It was a fancy restaurant. They were seated at the end of the building, near the window. I could see how she snaked her arms around his shoulders. I wanted to puke. Anyhoo, it's none of my business.  I made up my mind, against my body defense I wasn't in love with him.

"Hi guys." Bayo said. He waved a waiter over.

" What can I help you with? We have readily made seafoods too." He looked at everyone and his gaze finally settled on mine. It lingered there until Bayo's voice finally made me break out of my reverie.

I saw Femi staring at us with a scowl on his face. He looked so attractive. I held my laughter in check.

"I'd love Rice with fried stew, shrimp and roughly boiled oyster with a roasted chicken." Bayo ordered.
My mouth watered. A whole meal to go.
"Jam doughnuts with yoghurt would be fine." Hilda said.

"And you, miss?" The young waiter asked.

I intentionally fluttered my brows sexily and replied.
"Chicken pie and fruit juice, thank you very much."
The waiter gave a curt nod. I bet he winked. I sure noticed it and I guess Femi did too. It was just like he had his eyes on me, alone. He wasn't even concentrating on his date.

Talking about his date, she spoke up;

"So, who are you to Femi?"
Me? I looked up.
"Me? You talking to me?"
" Obviously, who else? I know these are his friends but who are you to him?" A slight hint of irritation in her voice.
I looked at Femi, his face was blank and I see he wasn't going to talk.
"So, I said, I'm his friend. Be ready to see me everywhere he goes. Just like you see me with his friends." I blurted out.
" You should know who I am to him, don't..." She was cut short in the middle of her sentence.
The waiter arrived with our food.
"About time." Femi grunted.

The tension in the air was so disturbing.
"I have to use the restroom." I scurried off without waiting for a reply from anybody.

I sat on the closet thinking. I don't know if I can stand Tasha. I can't!
I got out of the toilet.

My inner voice telling me to brace up.
"You think he likes you?"
Huh? I looked back.
Tasha!
The devil.

" I'm sorry?"
" Sorry indeed."
Tasha smirked.
"See, he's your 'boyfriend'."
I stressed the word, boyfriend.

" Yeah, that's more reason you should back off."

I was pissed.
"And what makes you think he loves you?! I shouted angrily.
"Durr, he came back to meet me, after sleeping with his brother, taking weed, and doing all those things to you at the cl..."
" C'mon, finish up."
" Doesn't matter. As long as he came back to me irrespective of the things I've done and the bad things I'd still do."

She's crazy right?
I giggle.
They must be expecting me at the table.
I went there to meet them, I left crazy Tasha at the restroom.

"What took you so long? I was about coming to check up on you, and Tasha."

Now, he cares?
Speaking of the devil, she sashayed her way to the table. She was dressed half naked.

Arrgh, I can't wait for the day to end.

After eating and making small talks. We decided to leave not until Femi kissed Tasha in my presence and have her some cash.

My insides cringed at the sight.

Femi's POV

I wondered how Quila felt. Sometimes her face would be expressionless. He figured. He saw the exchange between her and the waiter and it made him so mad. Like what gave him the courage to flirt with her and even wink at what's HIS!

He went blank, HIS?
Was he in love with Quila?
He couldn't contain his feelings anymore.

He loved this girl.
In and out.
He wanted to make her his, but the obstacles on the way.

First, he needed to talk to her .

He muttered some words of prayers and made the sign of the cross.
Better.

"Kor, kor, kor!!!"
He knocked repeatedly hoping she was home.
The door opened slightly. She was in a big T shirt. Made her look so adorable and cute, and a bumper short.

My heart cried out to her.
"Can I help you with anything?" She asked.
"You!"
"What?"
"I love you, Quila. I can't help it anymore."
He said...
He said it.

Please, vote and comment.
XOXO ❤️