Anything for you 1

It's not a usual morning in OM. No one look like same as before. It's look like they lost something which is very precious to them. Yes It's right they lost onething which they loved very much especially for the second heir of OM. For him which is the most valuable and beautyful thing in the entire universe that the smile of his Chiraya's face. Her chirpiness and he also lost her completely because of the r@s#$l  who came OM as a guest of their retroparty the famous actor Abhimanyu Raheja.  He try to molest her.but Because of her courage and power she escaped from his dirty touch. She showed to this world women is not a toy for me. Women have her own dignity.A women tolerate anything I'm this world except that raising hand against her dignity. She is a strong woman in among all the woman's in OM.She proved that once again........

But now all are very sad.They all want to their Pyari and chirpy gauri back.All family members try to get back her  their Own way...But no use. Shivay brought a golgappa stall only for her and also accompanyed her for eating her favorite food.AniVya narrated somenew gossips and try to bring smile on her face......  Her Jadadhari always stuck with her.Not only for lighten her mood but also he is affraid that if she took any wrong decision like suicide.He knew her mental condition is not good and also a women like her have possibilities for do something like that.She is happy for her family that they try to.bring her back from​the wildest night mare.Also happy for her Jadadhari he always with her now.She want to go back to her normal life...... But...... She can't.......

@present Gauri sat in that green recliner in their room and stating to moon with blank face.Suddenly she felt a strong arms around her.She stood up with a jerk. But she felt some relaxation after saw the person in front  of her. It's her Jadadhari....Om too shocked with the sudden action....

Om:Kya hua????

Gau: Kuch......Kuchnahi...... I thought

Om look at her and understand what she meant

Om(divert the topic) Leave it.... Come we will go to down stairs...

Gau:For what??

Om: Come with me.

Gau:No Omkaraji.... I have no mood....

Om:Pls Gauri.... For me....

Seeing her Jadadhari's puppy face she gave up...

Gau:Ok......

They went to downstairs.There she saw her full family settled in sofa and waiting for her.Rudy exitedly come to his chulbul bhabhi...

Ru:Bhabhi look what I brought for you... Our favorite Salman Khan movie 'Dabangg' CD.Come we will see....

Saying this he drag her to sofa.Om sat beside her Rest of them sat along with them.Rudy switched on the TV.All are enjoying the movie...When sallu entered the screen Rudy whistled others smiled. But Gauri lost in her thoughts after sometime she moved from there to her room without saying a word.

Jh:No what can we do..?

Ru: My plan also didn't Worked....

Om:Guyz don't worry.... I will manage...

All nodded.... Seniors went....

Om: Shivay,Rudy,Bhavya, Bhabhi I have a plan but for that I need your​ help .

An:I will do anything for my Chutki..

Bh:Haa bhayya just tell us....

Om:Guyz you all know she didn't came out from that incident. If we stay here ,she can't...So we will go for a trip.

All except Om:Trip????????

Om:Yes for lighten her mood.

Shi: It's good idea On

Ru:But where did we go?

Om:Agra.....

Bh: Agra????

Om:Yes she love that place very much...

An:I know Om. Because when Mumma died after give birth to Chutki we shifted to there. We grown-up there till our saperation...

Om:That's why . I decided to go there.

Shi:Ok Om.. then we will go....

Next:Agra...❤❤❤❤