Chapter 1

Hissing Noises came upon the tube, draining the Unknown Yellow Liguid slowly, the Predacon slowly opened her Optics, on the Tip of her Optic, she saw another predacon, she made a Screech as the liguid Drained, She Headbutted her head-Helm onto the Glass, Breaking it down, didnt even took a Break to Breath, she fell upon the Shatter Glass, Luckily some did not Clogged up her Vents, "i am Shockwave. Your Creator, StingerBeak", she heard a Voice, StingerBeak felt Cold Breeze Escaping  from the Other Area to seem to be a Ship, She shivered as the Breeze struct her Fastily, Shockwave walked away for a Mintue, StingerBeak standed up on her Hind legs, still Shivering, two other Predacons Ran and Transformed infront of The Skittish Predacon, "Im Skylynx!" One of them Said to her, "And im Darksteel", she was Confused by witch one is who but didnt Mind them at all, She Shivered like Crazy from the Breeze Pasting By her, Even though Skylynx or Darksteel Felt Nothing but Little Cold Air, Shockwave was Back with a Small Blanket for the Young StingerBeak, he scoped up the Predafemme in his Arms, Wrapped the Blanket slightly onto her, he sat her down and went back to the Console, an Computer to continue Working, The other Predacon came over by he was Larger than Darksteel and Skylynx, He transformed into Root Mode, "I am Predaking, i am King to the Predacons, i am Trying to save my Kind from being Indangered", StingerBee nodded to Predaking, Trying to Bow Slightly with her Head, she looked to the Other side and Layed down to rest, taking a small Recharge for her new Today from out of the Tube.