Part One- The Spy.

(Hello everybody! This story will be told from a third person perspective, following the BLU Spy, mainly.... Because that's how I saw it! ^insert clap track^ Enjoy!)

-The author

----

The BLU Spy tossed the knife between his hands. He carefully walked towards the doors leading outside- before pacing back again. He had been doing this for some time now. His eyes drifted upwards to look through the doors and at the man. The Australian sharpshooter had been plaguing his thoughts, and not simply because of him being RED. No, the Aussie had caught the spy's interest. The spy, SOMEHOW, had formed a liking to the RED Sniper. He continued pacing, quickly shoving the knife in his pocket before grabbing out a cigarette and a lighter. He put it to his mouth quickly, lighting it clumsily- and taking in a long, deep inhale of the smoke. He relaxed slightly, and began pacing at a much more relaxed pace, his footsteps no longer echoing through the empty halls of Hightower's BLU base. His eyes slowly moved to focus on the man again, who continued to use his rifle. Yes, the spy had a plan... The RED Engineer smiled back at him from the glass, and the mock Texan tossed a cigarette to the ground, crushing it under his foot.

"This'll be just fine..." The man laughed softly, walking out of the BLU Spawn a few minutes later- a syringe in hand.

---

"Aw, piss!" The RED Sniper growled, missing a shot on the BLU Heavy for the third time that day. He was extremely irritated that he couldn't get him- his feet were pressed into the wood of the sniper post.

The spy stood behind him, watching him through the glass, carefully- tossing the syringe wasn't a very good idea. He pondered how to give it to the sniper- then grinned. The spy, disguised as the RED engineer, walked near him.

"Hey, Stretch!"

The sniper unscoped and looked at the spy with a small sigh.

"Hey, truckie."

The engineer seemed to grin with a strange amount of joy.

"Ah got somethin' for ya." He giggled.

"Aw shucks, Truckie, ya shouldn't have." The engineer grinned wider.

"Close your eyes."

"Well, if you say so.." As soon as the bushman closed his eyes he felt a sharp pain in his arm, and the hard ground as it seemed to fall out from under him and drown him in darkness, staring up at the sky.

The Frenchman grinned at the bushman.

There was work to be done.

He pulled out a blindfold.

"Sweet dreams.."

---

End of part one~

{cue dramatic music}