Bella and Edward's Forever

Bella pov.

I had a pretty good guess why they were here and what they wanted. They had to be the most vile creatures to ever walk this earth.

Recap:

Other vampires, familiar only by scent, were descending upon us rather rapidly.

Edward froze next to me. "I recognize the scent" was all he said. Then all at the same time, we ran outside and were greeted by two ominously grey robes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two figures were approaching at a rather slow pace, like the one of a human. I couldn't see the faces of the discussing vampires, but I knew it was one of their guards because they were not wearing the black robes the higher vampires like Aro wore, but it was still one of them. "Why have you come" my Edward said, even though the vampires were at an impossible distance they would still be able to here.

"It was a favor to Aro" a beautiful ringing voice said, that sounded like bells, and even I could tell that was Jane.

"You still didn't answer my question, why did you come" Edward said even though we already knew the answer. "We want the girl!" said Jane. "No!" I screamed and an involuntary growl slipped through my lips.

Then, to fast for any human eyes, Edward scooped me up and ran as fast as he possibly could. When we were at least 50 miles away I finally managed to say "What are you doing!! You left the voltori there with Renesme!! They came for her and now with only a dog to protect her, they will have her!!"

"No love, they didn't come for her.... They came for you."

Edward pov.

"We want the girl" Jane calmly said. As I was about to grab Renesme and run, I saw a picture in Jane's thoughts. It suprized me. It was of my Bella and almost without thinking I swept her off her feet and took off running.