Dunno

I honestly can't believe I'm doin this. Ive never hacked anyone before so, Donut. Judge. Moi. *Puppy eyes*

Okay dramatic ass aside. Papi, you're an amazin person and I'm so glad that I've met you.

We first talked on Maddy's mb and it was just us arguin over who tops her board. And yikes, How idiotic we were. Hehe, We still are.

You guys broke up later on and you pmed me sayin', "Your ship broke my heart." And i honestly didn't have much insight on the matter. So all i could reply was that I'm here if ya need someone.

Well, that's how we started talkin'. You guys came back together. And i swear, I was so happy to hear that.

I love how we both want to kill all of maddy's bitch exes. And plan a nice murder of anyone who even thinks of hurtin' her.

You two are the honestly the cutest and the kinkiest couple ever. #JaddyForKink

I love you both so damn much. You're the best King And Queen.

You're online a lot less now, but you're still one of the best people I've met here. And your honesty and sincerity makes you the most awesome papi ever.

I know we don't talk much, But you take a lotta shite with a smile on your face and that makes you a really brave person. I really admire you for your strength. Always be the same. Don't ever change for anyone.

With love,
You Kiddo.
🖤🖤🖤