ch- 1 Intro

"Venessaaa...... come down we are  getting late we have to catch the flight in like 2 hrs.. arents you ready yet "  I'm sorry that's my mom who is screeching down there ,( ohh sorry you all might be thinking who am i and  all that,so don't  worry that's  what I'm  here for .
So, my name is venessa patriack ya you heard it right patriack, im seventeen years old and i love to be as simple as possible cause i dont like make ups and all .
Hmm what do i look like?? hmm  to asnwer that im not that tall im only 160 cm , i guess i got my noms height  )
"  yes mom in coming just making sure i didn't  left anything geez mom ur voice " so let me tell you what's going on here  my summer vacation started  so im going to my grandma who lives in lesburg and currently im getting ready to go to airport  oohhhh shooottt i looked at the time and we are really getting late so i hurried down .
  As we are locking the house i heard someones cry just when i turned i say two girls and i instantly recognised who were they .
"Aiiisshhhh nimi don't act like a small kid now , I'm  just going for a vacation  not that I'm  permanently  shifting so shut your tears up now and give me a group hug " i said walking upto them these are my best friend first is Nimi who is my friend since kindergarden ya I'm  not bragging i can assure you that only i can handle her hahah seriously she is little taller than me browner and she is mostly like a lost kid or very childish , no one can predict her mood swings haha .
And next is angela she is also taller than as im the shortest one here , she is nice and cringey  ya very much a big kpop fan and a psycho hahah .
They came and gave me a big group hug just what i needed . I bid my farewell and we reached in correct time so we  were able to catch our flight , when we were sitting in our seat  i asked mom " mom do u remember my childhood friend i used to play when i was 4 yr old in the forest ?? Mom answered  " yes i remeber what was his name again ..... hmmm...... alex right ! " i nodded at her " i really missed him i hope he is still there " i said to her or more likely said to myself as i started to drift to my memmories back to when i was four ............ nessaaaaa darling come back its getting late , my grandma called from home and i asnwered her coming grannyyy , i was just walking back when i heard some sounds from lil far . I was curious like hell as i am a  curious lil girl so i went to see to see where the sound originated from , when i reached the source i  was shocked a cute little puppy that's  what i thought it was dazzling white fur and way too soft just by looking at it was playing around  by making noises and rolling over and doing funny things which i was really amused and drawn too .
I walked up to it tip toeing so that it want run away . I guess i really am a noisy cause it heard me in a second and looked at me god that eyes full of mesmerizing world i thought i will get lost in that . It was lil taken aback a little as it started to back away at first and i really didnt wanted  it to go so i called out to him or her " im not gonna harm you puppy dont run way i will not hurt you "  it stoppes for a second i thought it inderstood what i said .the puppy which i suppose was a he came to me a litlle unsured and did what i never expected.................................................
....................................
So guys what do you think happened after that ??? Sorry if i bored you . And dont forget to follow , vote and most importantly comment .....
Love you alll ... if u ever want some one to talk to about love life or friendship life im always here feel free to text me .😊😊😊😊i will always be here to talk to u  love u guys again
Bye bye ... for now but dont worry ill update u all as soon as possible cause im a high school girl and have tutions so i may get to update so dont feel offended