\24\

[Never seen this pic before]

Zayn:

Yikes man!

That's what I actually wanted to tell Liam when I felt him kissing my neck, make that my sweaty neck from how nervous I was and from me getting angry at Harry.

I mean my neck is a very intimate place for me. It doesn't feel right letting anyone kissing it but Harry; it just makes me feel uncomfortable.

I smiled an awkward smile towards him, not wanting to hurt his feelings by pushing him away. I know he won't do more than that, he initiated things in the past but he's not someone to help another cheat.

"I'm a bit surprised of Harry to be honest," he said, breaking our embrace.

I frowned in confusion and he continued "I mean how strong and brave he is." He uttered.

My smile grew when he said that, even my heart still beats sadly at him not trusting to talk with me sitting there. But proud nonetheless.

"I mean," Liam let out, "Usually people who got sexually assaulted; especially raped, don't even agree to meet us or to say one word."

The door was opened and Harry walked out, making both of us look at him questionably, he didn't meet my eyes when he mumbled,

"Just going to the bathroom."

I looked at his back as he walked away, feeling my heart sinking. That was not a good sign.

"One minute, Liam." I excused myself and I followed Harry.

As I expected, the sound of crying was echoing in the bathroom

As I expected, the sound of crying was echoing in the bathroom. And I recognised his voice.

I bit down my lip; how ignorant I was thinking about myself and how he didn't want to talk in front of me, and I totally forgot that he was telling how he got raped for the first time ever. And to complete strangers.

I knocked softly on the door of the stall that the sound was coming from, and I heard a gasp.

"Harry," I said softly, "It's me honey, can you open up?"

"Please I need to be alone, Zayn."   

"I promise you I won't say anything, just let me in."

A moment filled with small gasps went, then he cracked the door open for me.

His eyes were puffy and red as he pushed his hair nervously off his face, and wiped his runny nose with the sleeve of his suit.

I moved my hand slowly to wipe his tears, give him a chance to push my hand away if he wanted to. Thank Lord he didn't.

"Harry, it's okay baby. Everything will be better from now on."