Shopping

Jennys' POV

The girl I was soon to be married to was busy working and I didn't want to be stuck at home bored out of my brains.

Instead I hit the mall and was currently looking at some wonderful dresses for the bridesmaids, I stared in awe at some of the fabulous colours which I wanted all who attended my big day to sport and right now it was a toss-up between scarlet streaks with pink polka dots or my personal favourite of yellow and black stripes.

Just as I stood up I looked across the mall and saw a face from the past, I couldn't resist the chance to rub her nose into all of this and audibly whistled in her direction.

The girl turned toward the source of the noise and when she realized it was me, stomped over.

I smiled at her, totally false of course.

"Hi Linda"

"Jenny, you have a cheek even being in my company"

"Well, I could see you were in a hurry and you just have to see these beautiful dresses".

Linda snorted and then took a look.

"For all your bimbo friends?"

"Hmmm your just jealous"

"Of you?"

"Yeah, just to think this could have been for you Linda"

"Sorry Jenny but Nikki made the best decision ever in getting rid of you, oh hang on you were fucking some random chick, so its your loss".

"So I made a mistake, we all do it.......You're no saint"

"I know Jenny but I would never hurt the one I loved and then flaunt themselves which is exactly what you are doing now".

"That is water under the bridge, at least I am happy now unlike Nikki"

"Unhappy? Your so wrong, my sister is in love and if anything there will be a wedding for her and Danni very soon".

The smile faded from my face and the recollection of Nikki at the nightclub with this girl who I thought was going to be a one night stand just to get back at me was actually the same one and they were happy together.

"Well I am happy for her"

"That's rich coming from you"

"You dont have to believe me but if Nikki is happy then so am I and I might invite her to my wedding"

Linda shook her head..

"Nikki won't accept, you and that blonde airhead, is her name Laura, your welcome to each other"

"Laura is my girlfriend yes but let's let bygones be, you can at least ask her for me, Linda?"

"I could but why should I ?"

"Because I want us to be friends and yeah I stuffed up big time but that is the past".

Linda looked at me but was shocked because she clearly believed what I was saying and I needed her to.

"You sound genuine and I will pass on your message"

"That is all I ask"

Linda took leave of me to do her own shopping and as she walked away I secretly thought about Nikki and this Danni girl.

'Hmmm, I will have to pay a special visit to the school and go and congratulate her personally'.