Chapter 3

I met Matt and Sebastian and Henry. Henry ignored me and they told me he was 14. And liked to be left alone. Sebastian was cute and running wild everywhere, and he already hugs me a lot. Matt looked handsome and i can understand why he went out with mum. But i wanted to go to bed so i told everyone good night and went to sleep.

♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡

(Skip to Friday, after school)

Now me and Cheryl are best friends because we hung out everywhere, everyday we went to the shopping center to eat. I reminded Cheryl about our plan for her to dump Jay. We got paper and pens and i wrote down "We're done" onto the paper in big blocked letters. I gave it to Cheryl and she folded it and put it neatly into her bag. Then we went to find Jay's motorbike and used the spray cans to spray stuff onto the bike. We ran of leaving our cans there. We used gloves so we were not bothered. Went home and we got ready to go out. We wanted to go to the club and get drunk, mum and Matt were not home and the boys were staying at their friends house. So we had the house to ourselves so maybe i will try to tell Cheryl about me being a lesbian. Hopefully i will be able to. Yesterday Cheryl took me to get our fake I.D's from Jay. We left at 8 and went into the line for the club. The line wasn't so big, so we didn't mind. "Cheryl... Before we go in there, i just wanted to let you know that i'm a" I started to tell her. "a lesbian?" Cheryl finished for me. "Yes... how did you know?" Cheryl shook her head saying it's a secret and pulled me in the club, and to the bar. Immediately 2 boys came up to us. "Not interested" I muttered. "neither am i!" Cheryl muttered. We ordered our drinks. I asked for a strong vodka in coke, she asked for a tequila. We drank the whole thing down and ordered the same again. Same happened, gulped it down, then we danced.

She did dirty dancing and i did to. I even twerked for her and we kept getting pushed against each other. The place was crowded. Eventually, i got my hand and moved her chin towards me and i kissed her. At first she she pulled back. There was a little bit of awkwardness between each other and i glanced at Cheryl. She looked a little blushed but happy. I shuffled back to her and looked into her eyes. Then i moved her chin once again and kissed her. We kissed openly and i slipped my tongue into her mouth. I played about inside her mouth. She was sucking onto my tongue, playing with my piercing. I felt pleasure from that. I pulled back to breathe and came back to kiss again. This time we were a little more slower and more passionate about our kissing. I smiled and i was sure she could feel me smiling. She smiled and sucked on my tongue again, she knew i liked the sucking. I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and carried on kissing until i had her tongue and i sucked onto her tongue. She groaned. I pulled away. We smiled at each other and carried on dancing. We went back to the bar to have some shots before we went home.

I drove us home because i never drive us home and i missed driving. We only had a little bit to drink, a couple of shots and a couple of beers. I didn't feel or look drunk.Cheryl fell asleep. When we got home i picked her up and carried her to her bed. I tucked her in and went to my own bed and fell asleep.

♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡

 Cheryl's POV

Did i dream last night... i'm sure that me and Becky made out last night! Was it a dream, because well, it felt really really divine and real to me. So sexy the way she sucked my tounge and kissed me. I kept feeling her up and i don't think she noticed. We were focused on the kissing. I saw Becky in her bed, angel faced. She was soo beautiful. Checked the time... 10am... time to wake her up. I kissed her on her lips, nicely, then she kissed me back. "Did i dream last night?" I asked "I dunno.... Was it us two kissing?" she replied. So it wasn't a dream! "Good... I'm glad" I carried on kissing her. We kissed for 5 minutes before she started to touch me up. "No..." I pulled away "We only just started being together... i mean well... i want this to be a perfect relationship" I smiled. "OK, OK i understand" She smiled. "Wanna go swimming?" i said that in a high pitched voice. "Suuuure!" She said that in a high pitched voice. We grabbed our bikini's and put them on. She was wearing a different one this time, a red one with black polka dots on them... sexy! Why did i back away from her... why!! I was wearing a pink bikini. It showed a lot of my ass! We went to the pool and we both held hands and kissed and jumped in the water clutching onto one another. We spent hours in that pool ending it with a passionate kiss. We went back in got changed and we snuggled together watching Friends on the t.v.