Part 2 of 2

I wake up with my fingers tangled in long fluffy hair. I lean over and kiss Jons forehead "Morning." He opens one eye and raises his eyebrow, silently asking me why I am waking him up this early. "Its 10:30, its not that early." He groans and sits up "Fine." "Jonny... I think its time we told the public about us," I say. His eyes fill with fear "B-But Richie, they will hate us." "Jonny c'mere," I say pulling him in for a hug and kissing the top of his head "Who cares what they say? I love you and thats all that matters." "I love you too," he mumbles into my chest. I give him a quick kiss "Jon...the fans...they deserve to know, they are going to fid out sometime, rumours have been flying around. Jon we've been together for four years, four years of being no more than best friends in public. They need to find out from us, not from paps catching us." He nods, somewhat reculantly "Okay, I love you too." "We have an interview today, we can tell them then," I say. We lay there and hold each other for what seems like hours but is really only five minutes. "We should get up, the interview is in an hour," I say.

One hour later

"We are here live with Bon Jovi." The interviewer whos name is Steve says. "Hi," the five of us say waving. "Now before the show Richie told me there is something the public needs to know about, care to elaborate?" Steve asks. "Well, we talked about the fact that you would find out one way or another but better to personally hear it from us officially," I begin. "Richie and I... We are bi-sexual and we have been dating for five years, we havemt fully had the courage to come out but we decided it was time," Jon says, the nervousness in his voice obvious. I kiss the top of his head and hold his hand encouragingly. "Well said Kidd," I whisper in his ear. He leans on me. "Well that was... Unexpected to say the least," Steve says, clearly in shock "Howd you get together?" I giggle "There could be children watching." Steves face goes red as he realises what I mean "Okay then..." The rest of the interview goes fine and we have to go eventually to catch our flight to the next concert location. We arrive there after an hour in a private jet. We go to our soundcheck and see the usual small amount of fans that got to go to the soundtrack. As we go on we hear "JITCHIE SAN JOVI IS LIFE!" Jon grabs my hand and we smile, giving each other a small kiss earning excited screams from the group. We continue our soundcheck and go backstage to hang out before the show. Well the three guys went and hung out, Jon and I fucked in the bathroom until we heard Ticos voice "Will you two hurry up I need to crap before the concert. Starts in 20 minutes if you havent noticed!" "Out in two minutes!" I shout. We quickly finish up and get ready to go on stage, fixing our hair and the sylists putting on some male make up for the show. We walk on stage two minutes before the show starts and get ready for You give love a bad name. We sing in unison "Shot through the heart and your to blame, you give love a bad name!" The lights fall on us and the show has begun. Since Jon and I have told the public about us... To say we made out on stage during solos that didn't need guitar or vocals would be a serious understatement. The fans loved it, though I will admit that I saw quite a few people leave when we first kissed on stage. Homophobes, both of us knew there would be plenty of them but frankly I dont care. When one wild night comes on Jon and I practically stare at each other and I can see Lemma is practically pissing himself laughing at his keyboard. Thankfully he didnt mess up though. That was definitely a good concert. I'm glad we told the world.