Chapter two.

(Wait, wait wait. Before you read this chapter, please go back, scroll down and click chapter one and read. Due to an error, Chapter 2 was published before Chapter 1. I'm just informing you so you don't get confused. And I'll be posting two new chapters every day. If you like the chapter, kindly vote. Thanks. And, I don't know how to publish a book cover on Wattpad, that's why the cover is literally my profile picture. Please tell me exactly how to publish my book cover through the comments, and while you're at it, give me some feed back on the story. Thanks)

The expression 'time flies' is not a joke. Before I knew it, Rose and I went packing our bags, ready to go to College. I packed my toothbrush and paste, as well as my clothes, 2 makeup sets and some diapers(in case you know what happens) Rose looked at my suitcase with a confused look on her face, but said nothing.

''Are you girls excited for your first day in College?'' mom asked us, as we both got in the car.

''Yeah, mom'' Rose responded with a smile.

''mmhmm'' I said, even though my nervousness was much more powerful than my excitement. I texted Max, my ex-boyfriend, who was still my friend.

''Max, I'm going to College today. Wish me luck''

''Don't be nervous, Julia. I'm sure you'll do great'' he texted back. Max had already started college a year ago, in another state, part of the reason we broke up, not a fan of long-distance relationships. Max and I texted for pretty much the whole drive to the College. He told me about his life in College and how much freedom he had, and all the parties he went to on the weekend, he said that he'd decided to relax this first weekend of College. Everything he said made me feel better about myself.

''You know you'll be seeing each other less, right?'' dad said to us.

''Yeah, but we'll still try and meet up, right, Julia?'' Rose asked me, and I nodded.

''we're here'' mom said, as dad parked his car in the parking lot. I looked up at the huge building. ''University of Connecticut'' written in bold letters on the building. My eyes gazed at the words in wonder. ''Girls, time to take your suitcases out of the car. Go to the office and take the paper that says your classes and which dorm building you'll be staying in.'' dad said. I went over to the trunk and took my pink suitcase out. Rose took her white suitcase out.

''Okay, sis. Let's say goodbye to mom and dad before going to the office''  Rose says, as she wraps her arms around mom and dad. Tears stained mom's eyes, but she quickly wiped them off. ''I love you,kiddo, take care.'' dad said to Rose.

''Same here, dad.'' she said. Mom kissed Rose's neck, and then it was time for me to be hugged. Mom and dad wrapped their arms round me, and mom kissed my forehead. Rose took out her contacts and put them on. They were gray contacts, they don't look too bad though. After hugging mom and dad, Rose and I went to the office on the ground floor. I looked around, even though I've been here for the orientation, I still felt like I was in an all new place. I saw a couple of students pass by, and my nervousness grew as they glanced at us and smirked. Rose knocked on the door, and a man's voice said come in.

When we both entered, we were greeted by a middle aged man with a bald head.

''Hello, hello hello'' he said, cheerfully as we both sat down opposite him. His friendliness instantly relaxed my nerves.

''I'm Mr. Ellstone.'' he said with a smile. ''The school's administrator'' he said, shaking my hand, then Rose's hand.

''Nice to meet you. I'm Rose Anderson and this is Julia Anderson, my twin sister.'' Rose said, and Mr. Ellstone  nodded. He typed something on the computer. He looked at the large printer in the corner.