Chapter 2: The New Arrivals Shake the Villa

No one's P.O.V
"All the islanders asleep cuddled up in bed. Time to set loose Piper. Cue the lights." Says the voice over as the lights turn on and Piper runs in.

She is dressed in a beautiful pink dress with lace. She smiles and begins to think.

"Good morning everyone! I am Piper!!!" She Yells causing everyone to look at her. A chorus of "Awws"and "She is so cute." Fill the room as he sits on Caro and Cormac's bed. "Why are you here, sweetie?" Ask Zac from across the room. "My mommy has entered the show thanks to dad and she is the only one that can take care of me and plus you have to meet my standards to be with my mom. Cause my dad didn't."

"Aww. Tell us about you and your mom." Says Cashel.

"As they begin to chat away, Emerson frantically looks for her daughter. She can't find her anywhere. Check the bedroom doll. Oh no here comes..." Says the voice over as Zac walks up.

"You must be Emerson. I'm Zac. Piper told us about you. She said she is scared and can't find you." "Thank you so much Zac. Where is she?" "I'll take you."

The two mingle for a few minutes while he leads her to the room where her daughter is already making friends, with Caro finishing the braids of her hair. "MOMMMMMYYYYY!!!!" She says as she runs to her mother. "Hey, Hyper Piper! You make friends?" "Yeah! Caro, the one with the big hair, is my favorite!" "Ok. And again! Thank you, Zac." He nods and just stares at her. "Hey how about you and Zac get to know each other and I will do Piper's make up" Says the lovely Alexandra. "Ok! Go play, Hyper Piper!" She nods and Zac leads me to the outside pool.

"So... tell me about yourself." Says Zac.
"I'm a mother, photographer, model, actress, and twin sister to Shawn Mendes. I do have a type and that is a non cheater who makes it past my baby girl and is open to being a father since hers isn't good at that! And never visits or anything. So yeah!" "1. Shawn Mendes? 2. That was so hot" he looks at her passionately.