『🔪0 𝕸𝖎𝖑𝖊』

"We're running 0 mile
girl you're just mine, mine"
________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Sick ♥ 

+H♥R♥J

I was about to kiss Jeno in the cheek when...

Jaemin grabbed my arm and kissed me on the lips. After the kiss my eyes widened and I turned around, and looked at the floor in embarrassment, I am a literal Lycopersicon esculentum right now.

I was about to run away when Jeno also grabbed me and kissed me, i was so shook I couldn't even form a proper sentence.

"Thanks for the kiss Junnie~ but we will get the secret out of you later" Jeno said while walking away with Jaemin, seriously you can't just KISS SOMEONE AND WALK AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

I don't even know what I'm supposed to think anymore, I sighed and walked back into my house, I walked into the kitchen and myself a snack with whatever I could find which happened to be cereal. After I finished I walked straight into my bedroom, my happy place ^_^

+2AM H♥R♥J+

I woke up and checked the time "2AM" I mumbled quietly suddenly I felt really sick to my stomach I rushed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet until I was done. Gosh I forgot I was lactose intolerant, I took some medicine and decided I wouldn't go to school the next day because i'm lazy lol.

                                                                       +THE NEXT DAY N♥J♥M+

I walked to the school gates where all the dream team were standing but I noticed Renjun wasn't there, I'm a little worried because he never misses school like ever "hey Jeno do you know where Injun is he always meets us here and that nerd never misses school"

 He just shrugged and responded by saying "I don't know" I was a little bit worried but maybe he's gonna come around lunch time or he went in early, I tried to convince my self by saying that.

+TIME SKIP LUNCH TIME+ (cuz I'm lazy)

We were sitting at our usual lunch table and Renjun still hasn't arrived, I decided I had enough so I grabbed Jeno's hand and booked it to his house luckily I remembered where it was from yesterday's walk.

"What the hell Jaemin where are we going?!" Jeno asked trying to keep up with me.

"I'm worried about Renjun I feel like something is wrong" I said trying to run faster if that's possible, after some time we finally reached his house.

We knocked on the door repeatedly until we heard a groan from the other side and the door opened to reveal a really shitty looking Renjun, once he open the door he tried to close it but Jeno but his foot in between the door before he could close it...

+H♥R♥J+

I heard the door open causing me to groaned I look like complete shit right now because 1. I woke up late, 2. I haven't even washed my face and 3. well there is not 3, I naturally look like crap. I slowly walked over to the door and opened it, but once I did I regretted my decision.