✎┋appetizers

ORDER UP !

[ HEADCANONS ]

[ HEADCANONS ]

titiana , despite being daughter of two royals who once turned into frogs , finds frogs to be absolutely gross . not all of course . sights of smaller frogs with adorable , beady eyes are okay for her . the bigger ones , are what set her off . + in addition to getting over this disliking towards frogs , she indeed has a few stuffed animal frogs around her room .

she gets paid for her job as a waiter and cook at tiana's palace . although she doesn't accept much , for she already has enough for whatever she may desire . she works mostly as a waiter , but is happy to whip up something in the kitchen whenever she has the chance .

beignets are her most prized treats to make . she doesn't follow the rules normally , always trying a different approach at making them taste different and unique .

titiana loves a good ghost story . from louisiana , she was told many ghost stories from her father and also locals . telling her own is a favorite past time — at night of course .

there's only one apron she wears . she hates to indulge in the use of the kitchen's aprons , for she has made her very own special apron .

it's hard to enjoy seafood when a few of her friends are well . . . affiliated with the sea .

as once said , she's more of a baker than cooker . cupcakes , brownies , pastries , etc. she loves to make it all . one of her very own deserts she's made is her " famous " vanilla and banana nut brownies .

she can't drive .

titiana is bi .