*Chapter 6*

"So you can see us!" Hashirama exclaims as he floats over to Hajime.
The souls of the dead seem to be different than the ones in Hajime's world;probably because it's a different world. The souls don't have the classic chain that is keeping them from leaving the World of The Living. They're transparent and can float, making them slightly different from the souls in Hajime's world. Maybe that's why the people here can't see the souls but can see the hollows, Hajime wonders.
Hajime is broken out of his thinking when Hashirama grabs Hajime's sleeve of his Captains robe and is delighted by the fact he can touch it. "Wow!" Hashirama exclaims, "I can touch him."
Feeling slightly disturbed, Hajime pulls back his sleeve and looks away from the childish man. Hashirama's younger brother, Tobirama, sighs and just shakes his head in disappointment.
While Team 7 was still stuck in their stupor, the Hokage asks Hajime, "What's your point? Now that we know these monster are here and eating the souls of humans what do you want us to do about it?" She asks.
Hajime stares at the Hokage with a look of indifference, "Nothing," he says, "I just needed to inform you of their existence. And that I will be placing a communication device if the hollows ever attack in your land; then I'll be on my way." Hajime finishes.
The Hokage narrows her eyes, "And where would that be?"
Hajime flits his eyes around his surrounds, "Any place where one of your men could activate it easily and quickly."
The Hokage sighs and thinks for a minute. It would be beneficial, and from what Kakashi has reported to her, it is a dangerous creature. She rolls the pros and cons around in her head for a minute then finally says, "Fine, then you might as well place a few around the village." She relents.
Hajime just nods and turns around.
"But," the Hokage starts, making Hajime pause in his step, "I will be coming with you." She says as she grabs her green robe off her chair.
Hajime nods once more and heads out the door and into the halls. He makes his way towards the exit.

Hajime first starts by putting one on the front of the Hokage building. He grabs his sword, making the Hokage tense slightly behind his, then cuts a small part of his hand.
The group of five, the Hokage and Team 7–who followed after him like ducks, watch Hajime with interest as he performs the long process of setting up the communication device.
Hajime draws symbols upon his arms, hands, and the ground using his own blood. Holding his palms out in front of himself, Hajime generates a glowing rectangular box and starts the long incantation, "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly through the heavens. Bakudō #77: Tenteikūra." He says as he performs various hand movements to create various root-like extensions in the air, which connect to the glowing rectangle. He pushes forward causing the glowing rectangle to stick to the wall of the building and imprint itself to the wall. "There," Hajime finishes, "that should be it. Two or three more and I can be on my way." He says as he turns to face the group.
"Wow!!" Naruto exclaims as he hops up and down, "that's so cool! What does it do?!" He asks as he points to the now black rectangle imprinted on the wall.
"When you flow your energy through it, you will be able to connect through me to alert me when you are under attack by hollows." Hajime explains. "Now, I have two more." He says as he turns around and walks to a different direction.

After two successful incantations later, Hajime is standing at the gate about to leave. Team 7 and the Hokage are seeing him off.
"So, Saito-san," Sakura begins, "where are you heading to next?" She asks.

Where should Hajime visit next?
Land of Wind
Land of Rock
Land of Mist