$~- haunted-~$

hit me up with ideas- please-

Peter stood at the top of the tower looking at the night sky. Tony came along, he smiled. But peter never turned around. He just looked. The man looked worried as a frown plastered its way onto his face.

" my. My name was safest in your mouth, so why did you have to spit it out?."
Peter blurted out.
Tony's mouth fell in an o
" do you even care?"
Tony went to speak but then was cut off. By a familiar feeling . Pepper made her
way over to Tony and put a hand on his shoulder.
Peters figure wasn't there. It was a daydream. Tony after 'loosing' peter from suicide, had been having daydreams of peter just walking around the compound. Some people even reported glass breaking in peters old room and then when they went in there. No glass shards and no one was there.

Back to present time
It was their first time having movie night without peter after months, it just felt wrong without him. Natasha never smiled the same. Wanda never spent her time cooking anymore. Basically everyone was in silence most of the time in the compound.

- time skip I'm sorry :( ~~~~~~~~~~~))

The avengers were all gone on a missions. Interns have gone home. Cleaners had nothing better to do than clean. Peter was angry. He promised himself that if anything comes in an anger form he would never take it out on a human. But He -itches- for a bloody puddle and the smell of copper. He can get away with murder, because he is dead. Why would peter wand to hurt someone, because he was killed by the one and only.  ~~ suicide~~ he gave in to soon, too soon. And the one person peter wants to kill the most..

Thanos.