Cp:26

Cheryl pov

Couple weeks went by. People believed the note I posted on Instagram about why I was seen with babies.

The note...
Hello my bombshell family. I know some of y'all have see me walked out the hospital with Toni holding babies. Those are mines, I was pregnant and didn't tell y'all, I'm sorry for that. I've been through a lot cause the father wasn't their but Toni was. She help me through out my 9 months. She very amazing. That's why y'all seen us walk out the hospital with teo little ones. And again I'm sorry for not tell y'all.

Ive been getting texts and calls of everyone congratulating me and saying that Toni is a good person and she is.

She will not leave out the twins room. I have to drag her out their room and into ours.

"Baby let the babies have some space" I sighed seeing her standing over them. "You stay watching them more then you watch me"

"I'm sorry" she said seeing that I was sad. She hugged me kissing on my neck.

"No you don't get to kiss on me" I said pushing her off me then walking to Veronica room.

"What she's still not giving you attention"

"Yes" i said sadly sitting on her bed.

"Got a plan, call a friend over and pay her no attention"

"Good idea, I'm going to text Ariana and see if she has time to come over" I said getting up.

"Call me when stuff about to get hot so I can record it"

"Yea no" I said walking out her room. I went to my room and grabbed my phone and texted Ariana.

Missbomshell🐳💛(me): hey aria are you free today?

7ringsofbeauty💍👑(Ariana): Yea I'm free today, why you want to hang

Missbomshell🐳💛: yea, go to my house and I'll pick you up, I'm at Toni's right now

7ringsofbeauty💍👑: ok, I'll be over there in about 10 minutes

Missbomshell🐳💛: ok, I'll wait for you there

I put my my phone down and walked in the bathroom. I put my my hair in a bun and looked at my tummy. I had a little bit of baby fat but I didn't care.

In my thoughts I never saw when Toni walked in.

"What you getting ready for?" She asked wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Going to go pick up a friend"

"Wow you leaving me"

"Like you care" I said rolling my eyes.

"Actually I do care, your my property"

"Well I'll be back in about 20 minutes" I said smiling at her through the mirror.

"Ok" she said kissing my cheek then walking out the bathroom. I did the same and grabbed my phone and car keys.

I walked to my car and got in. When I did I got a text from Ariana saying she was on her way to my house, I texted her back with an ok then drove to my house.

Got there 10 minutes later and saw her ranger rover in my driveway. I parked my car behind hers then got out.

"Hey Cherry" She said coming to hug me.

"Hey grande" I said hugging her back.

"Where's you kids?"

"Toni and her manger Veronica watching them for me"

"Ok, I'm ready to see them"

"Come on get in my car"

"I want to drive" she said getting in the driver seat.

"Well ok" I said walking to the passenger side.

"Ok wow far she stay away?" She asked backing out my driveway.

"About 10 minutes away" I putting her address in the gps. We talked on the way there catching up.

We got to her house I unlocked the door and walked in with Ariana behind me.

"She has a nice house" she said admiring everything.

"I know, she even made a baby room for the twins"

"That's very nice"

"Come with me to their room" I smiled taking her hand. We walked up stairs and into their room and security guard Toni was sleep in the rocking chair.

"I can tell she going to be protective when you bring them over" she giggled.

"It's been like that since I had them. If they not in her sight she gets mad"

"Wow". I laughed at her and saw Jax was about to start whining. I went and picked him up and he stop.

I handed him to aria to make him and Bella some food.

"Do they cry much?"

"No actually, they only whine but when they are hungry and needs a diaper change they'll cry"

"I know you happy about that" she laughed.

"Even if they did start crying bodyguard over their will stop them" I said handing her a bottle.

"What she has a magic touch" she said feeding him.

"Basically" I said picking up bella and started feeding her. "Come on, let's go downstairs"

"She's gonna get mad"

"Their my kids, come on"

"Ok". We went to the living room and Ariana was tell we how cute they are.

"Ba- uh...Cheryl why you take Jax and Bella" Toni said coming down the stairs.

"You where sleep so we just took them"

"But you know how I am". I ignored her and burped Jax. "Aria you thinking of having kids"

"Hell Nah girl" she laughed.

"Why not you and the guy from social house look like y'all got something going on"

"Shut up we do not" she laughed. I looked at Toni and I could tell she was getting jealous.

"You want anything to drink?" I asked smirking at Toni then looking at aria.

"Cup of water please"

"Ok". I got up and since Jax was sleep I put him in this thing that Veronica got that rocks them to sleep or keep them sleep.

I walked to the kitchen and made Ariana her cup of water when you Guess it toni walked up to me.

"The hell is your problem?" She whispered yelled.

"You, your my problem now move it" I whispered pushing her so I could walk by. "Here's your water"

"Thanks" she said taking it from me. "What you want me to do with sleep beauty right here"

"I'll put her in the thing like jaxxy" I said taking bella. I put her in the thing then sat back beside aria.

I kept ignoring Toni she was really mad. I did something to piss her off even more and I placed my head on Ariana's shoulder and grabbed her hand interlocking our fingers together, she's my bestie and we do this a lot but Toni doesn't have to know.

Sorry it's taking me soo long to update😭 I was making the book about the twins life