Chapter 17

Jonathan's POV~
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

I was sitting in the waiting room with my head in my hands. I had to drop the kids back at my mom's house. I didn't want them to be around this. Hell...I'm a mess right now. I'm panicking I don't know if she's going to be okay or if she's going to be in my arms soon. The doctors instantly pushed me out of the room and they wouldn't give me any information.

I can't lose her too.

"Please God...Please."  I start to sob

"Jonathan what happened??" Kayla runs to me. Instantly embracing my shaking body into a hug.

"I-i don't know.. s-she saw something on her phone and then fainted" I cried harder.

Nick, Khaliah, and Khlaick were here. Their faces holding concern and pitty.

"Oh shit." Kayla gets up and runs her fingers through her hair. "I think I know what she saw. This is bad." She starts to hyperventilate

I wipe my tears. "Kayla calm down I don't need you passing out on me too. I need to know what it is now."

"Jonathan before I say anything it's bad. Like really bad. When the media found out that y'all were dating they posted something on the internet. Something that she never wanted anyone to know. Let alone remember."

"Just tell me!"

"When Nayla was younger.. she lived with her mom at the time and she had two brothers. They had always invited their friends over. They would smoke.. play the game but one friend in particular. His name was Ronnie Carwell. She said he'd always watched her. Looked at her in the most disgusting ways. One day her brother and his friends had went to the store but Ronnie stayed back." her voice started to crack and I was angry... My baby. So beautiful but broken.

I want to kill that bastard for hurting her. How fucking dare he.

"What the fuck man." Khalick says

"Poor baby." Khaliah says.. wiping her cheeks

"He um.. He went into her room. Pinned her down in her bed and Raped her. Choked her. Beat her. He said if she ever told anybody. He would kill her brothers. It happened for a year straight. It only stopped because she moved in with her Dad. When I met her she didn't want anybody to touch her. She didn't date. She didn't trust men." Now I was the one holding Kayla

My heart broke more and more. Hearing what I heard. I couldn't bear it.

"Nick go find me everything on him." I gritted

"Yes boss." He headed towards the entrance door.

"I'm coming with you." Khalick says

He's gonna pay for what he's done. Who else has he done this to. How many women?

The media can suck my fucking dick. They will do anything to break somebody down. Today it's put a great woman in the hospital. Brung out something terrible from her past.
Payback is a bitch in duetime. I was livid..

They gone see Jonathan Lyndale Kirk to mothafucking day. Do. Not. Play. With. Me.

We all sat and waited until one of the doctors came up to us.

"Hi I'm Doctor Grey. Are you the family of Nayla Wilcott?"

I stand up and offer my hand

"Yes. Is she okay??"

"She has some brain damage going on. It's pretty severe. Her charts show that she's been under a lot of stress and she's very weak due to tiredness."

I took a deep breath. Severe brain damage.

"Can she get some type of surgery done??" Kayla asks

"Well that's the good news. She can get surgery but there are some slight chances of memory loss but if everything goes fine. She'll be good as new."

I sit down taking in the information.

"So how much is the percentage?" Khaliah asks

"About a 15 percent chance. If you want the surgery. Let me know so you can fill out some papers and we'll have her in an OR as soon as possible."

"We'll do it." she nods her head, gives me a clipboard and a pen.

I fill out the paperwork in a few minutes then gives her the clipboard back.

"We'll do the best we can sir." she gives me a sorry smile then walks off.

"Jonthan whatever you're gonna do to him. I want in on it." Kayla speaks

"Me too." Khaliah adds

I look up at the both of them.

.
.
.

"Ok."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Alot of emotions spiriling in this chapter. Tell me what are y'all thoughts and feelings?

Ronnie Carwell huh...

Nigga need a grave.