1.

Y/n grabbed A blanket and tied it to her bed frame and threw it out the window. She looks out the window to see the blanket hanging a few feet above the ground. "Seems safe enough". Y/n grabbed the blanket and slid down it hitting the ground quite loud. She then grabbed the book bag that she had put behind some bushes earlier that day. " Lets go y/n" she quietly praises herself then jumps her front gate and runs off.

————————————
3 hours later

Y/n steps back and looks at the masterpiece that she has spray painted on the side of a liquor store. " Hey!". Y/n looked to where the noise came from to see a guy there with a bat.
"What the hell are you doing do you pay for this store.?!" The man is walking quickly towards her. "Shit" Y/n whispers to herself. She grabs her bag and jumps the fence and runs until she reaches a dark street. " shit that was close" she said to herself as she walked unsteadily down the street. Y/n then heard footsteps behind her. She began to walk faster assuming it was someone from the liquor store she just tagged. The steps kept getting louder and louder. Y/n slightly turned her head to see who is behind her. And she saw no one. " hmm" y/n smirked . " Come on now, im not stupid." Y/n said loudly to herself. Then she began to sprint down the street. She heard the footsteps quickly running behind her. She turned the corner where the main road was there were many cars going down this road. She looked back to see a black figure running behind her. " Damn". Y/n runs through the cars. Many cars honked and pulled their brakes to avoid hitting her. She made it to the other side. She looked back and saw the unknown person standing in black on the other side of the road. Y/n picked up her hand only to flip the man off. "Sucker". Y/n giggles to herself and returns to her house. She made it just in time before her parents got up for work. She went back in her room through the window. She heard chattering on the other side of her room door. She quickly lays down in her bed and pulls her blanket over herself. " im just saying it feels wro....." y/n heard her mom voice when she heard the door open but it just went muffled after she closed the door. Her guess is that she was talking to her dad. Y/n got up and grabbed clothes from her draw and a towel she looked out the window to see her parents cars gone, y/n went to take a shower. She walked into the bathroom to see her dog sitting staring at her "What" y/n says placing her stuff on the sink. " Our little secret okay?"
—————————————-
Morning

Y/n gets in her clothes for school. She put on a oversized Biggy shirt and blue jeans with black sneakers and a black beanie. She grabbed her bag skateboard and rode it to school. Y/n finally made it to school and road her skateboard through the halls. " Y/n get off the skateboard!" A teacher yelled. Y/n got off the skateboard and walked to her class. She took her seat next to the window like she usually does.
——————————-
3 period

Right now y/n is in biology and her teacher gets a call on the school phone." Y/n your dismissed" y/n smirked and grabbed her things. She walked down to the office to see her older brother Mark. " Hey why did you pick me up?" Y/n started conversation as they walked to Mark's car. "Mom told me to"
————————————-
Back at home

I walked in to only see my mom sitting down on the couch as my neighbors Jinyoung and Jaebum was standing. " Hey Mom is everything okay?" I sat next to my mom. " y/n i need to listen carefully okay?" My mom laid her hand on top of mines. I nodded in response to her. " some terrible things are happening right now and you are not safe here with me, dad or your brother. Right now i cant explain what is going on but you will find out eventually. Now Mark take her." My mom waved at mark as a sign to take me. I looked at my Mom confused. She only smiled " youll be fine i love you" she waved to me. " love you too" 
I followed Mark to his car with Jinyoung and Jaebum following close behind us. We got in the car.

As we were driving i was looking out the window to only see trees. This ride was long and the curiosity was killing me. " wait so im so confused where am i going?" I asked Mark. " somewhere safe " she spoke while looking at the road. " am i not safe back at home?" I asked another. He only shook his head. I stood quite for a bit thinking. Why and i not safe back at home?. Where and i going anyways? " why am i not safe at home?" Mark only glared at me. " stop asking so many questions" he said sternly. I turned back towards the window" sorry " i apologized. Soon after staring at the window some more i drifted asleep.

I woke up to Mark snapping in my face. " are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and looked around to see i was still in the car but then i looked out the windows and noticed and house not the nice from the outside. " please dont tell me this is where im Stayinga  said. Mark only nodded and began walking towards the house. I followed Mark to the front door. He rand the door bell and a few minute later a boy with bluish grey hair opended the door he smiled and let Mark in. The kid looked at me " Im chan the leader of stray kids welcome"
———————————-
I hope you guys like this book