#81

Ariana Grande & (male) Y/N - why can't you see how much I love you..

______

Y/N's POV.

"OMG Y/N! I've missed your ass so much!"

I chuckled as I caught the small girl in my arms. "Wassup ari, how've you been?"

My best friend Ariana, yes Ariana Grande. Also known as my boss. I'm working as her lead backup dancer for her sweetener tour. But even before then, it's safe to say that we're close friends. I've been working for her since before the The Listening Sessions days.

Over the years we grew closer and closer. Now I see her as one of my best friends.

"I've been good, perfect now that I have you here."She cheesed up at me broadcasting her deep dimples.

She's so adorable.

"Awww." I cheesed down at her. "Don't make me blush."

She giggled slapping my chest. "Shut it Y/N/N and hug me."

I shrugged pulling her back into my chest.

"I missed you." She muffled into my shirt and I chuckled feeling her small nose hit chest. "So so much."

"Umm Ari are you sniffing me?"

She pulled her head up from my chest glaring at me. "So what if I am? You always smell so good."

See Ari and I have always had this close relationship. A lot of people on the outside looking in assume that we have something more going on. I guess by the way we act towards each other. But it's all innocent from our end. We're just both extremely affectionate souls.

I forcefully pulled myself from Ariana's right grip she had around my waist. She was being way more clingy than usual, not that I minded at all. But I had to remind myself the reason I was really here.

"Well Ari I want you to meet my girlfriend Dina." I said and Ariana gave me a look before galncimg back over to the girl who was holding on tightly to my my arm. "Babe, this is my best friend Ariana."

Dina smiled widely. "Aw it's so nice to meet you. I'm such a huge fan by the way."

I could see Ariana staring at me before looking over to my girlfriends outstretched hand.

I was hoping and praying she would at least shake her hand. I mean I know how Ariana can be, and trust me when I tell you that she's not always as sweet and precious. She can be hard to get approval from.

"Uh yeah thanks, it's nice to meet you too. I guess."

I grinned watching two of my favorite ladies bound...well sort of, more like awkwardly talk.

Ariana nodded as Dina talked to her and I saw her look around her to me. "Uh Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?"

I gave her a questioning look but I could tell it was probably really important just by the look on her face. So I didn't question it.

I shrugged. "Yeah sure. Babe, I'll be right back."

"Ok baby, hurry back."

I leaned down giving her one last kiss before winking her and following behind a fast walking Ariana.

"So what up?" I asked once we made it into a separate room.

"What the fuck is that?!"

I frowned at her sudden outburst. "Uh- whats what Ariana?" I was confused more than ever right now. Was she not just smiling and laughing with me before? Now she's pissed; and I have no idea why.

"Why are you so upset Ariana?"

She sighed slapping her arms down to her side. "Good god Y/N! Y-you just really don't get it do you?"

I shook my head staring down at her. "No, I really don't Ari. Please tell me and explain to me what I've done to get you upset with me."

She turned her head from me and I heard a sniff. That sound immediately broke my heart.

"Ari.." I whispered not sure what to say

Still hearing her cry I decided to walk up to her and pull her small body into my own. Finally giving in she let her body go limp into mine. She cried and cried and all I could think to do was comfort her.

"Babe what's the matter?"

She shook her head as her small arms wrapped around my waist. "I-I just wish-"

"You wish what baby, tell me." I begged as I rubbed my hand up and down her back.

She sniffed back more tears before she slowly looked up at me. "I just wish you could see how much I love you."

~~~~

A/N

Just somethin' short and sweet💓✨

I hope you guys enjoyed it! More to come soon...maybe even a part 2😘