Chapter 20 - Murder #5

Orlando, Florida

July 2nd, 2019

Roughly 9:15pm

Jo and Vladdy pair off, yelling at one another, with Jo shoving Vladdy occasionally and Yanni keeping a close eye on the Montreal forward. Ville scolds Otto, who comes back with Ville always skipping out on the thrill rides. There is a pause as Brayden shouts out, "WAIT!? Isn't the lines on the papers that poem we got with the invite?!"

They all turn to look at him, before returning to the chaos once more. Minutes pass by as they yell back and forth, pointing fingers and blame at others. But, eventually, the dust settles as they wear themselves out, Boris grabbing Ross in a headlock and Alex returning to just look in his mirror and make smoldering faces at himself.

"So, we got that all out of our systems, huh?" Brendan remarks, going around and checking on everyone. He reaches Boris and Ross lastly, pulling Boris' arms apart. "Easy Russian-Canadian, no need for bloodshed here."

"Yeah, let up, Katz!" Ross grumbles. "You're crushing my pipe!"

"OMG, Katzy, let him go!" Alex shrieks. "Poor Rossyyyyy."

"I don't wanna be here!" Brett cries out.

"Yeah, I'm beginning to feel the same way! Brett and I are thissssss close to leaving this damn place!" Brayden remarks.

"Oh, sure, Vladdy 2.0 and his I-Can't-Think-For-Myself Lightning boyfriend from the Moose Jaw Warrior days wanna leave. Just let 'em go then! One princess and protective prince is enough and we have THREE here," Ville snaps with a roll of his eyes. "Get your own personalities!"

Brendan rounds them, eyeing everyone and then jumps up onto a boulder prop, looking over them all.

Jo snarls at Vladdy, who rolls his eyes and folds his arms. Yanni lashes his tail back and forth. Jo smirks and lifts a hand up with his middle finger extended upward.

"YOU ASSHOLE, WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!" Vladdy snaps at him, stomping his foot on the ground in frustration. "You arrogant, selfish--"

"VLADISLAV!" Brendan thunderous out.

"Dick." Vladdy mutters and then slams his mouth shut.

"Anyway, as I have said, it is no use pointing fingers without gathering more information. No matter what, we have to remain together as a group! Eyes on everyone and no one wanders away no matter what we are doing. If we decide to go on a ride, dammit, EVERYONE goes on the fucking ride. Got it? And, no, I don't care about your hair, Mr. Howden."

Brett slowly closes his agape mouth and folds his arms.

"In fact, I suggest we vote on the next place to go. Major wins no ifs ands or buts, unless of course you wanna be the next victim!"

"Would now be a good time to mention that Drouin threatened my life a little while ago and has been nothing but hostile the entire night?!" Vladdy whines.

Brendan sighs and then angrily, responds with, "Namestnikov...if you and Jo don't start getting along, I'll find some nice tape and tape you two together so you'll be forced to make friends, got it?"

Vladdy screams in fright, panics and dives behind Ville, shaking like a Chihuahua. "No tape...no tape...no tape...no, no, no."

"What...?" Brendan sighs.

Ville spins part-way around, patting Vladdy on the head and addresses Brendan, "Doesn't he have some kinda of PTSD with the 't' word...?"

"Yup. Ever since you--" Brayden begins to say, looking at Brendan.