1: New Beginings

Aidan and Storm stumbled through the cold snow, almost tripping with every step.
They were close to Wapiti Territory, which was a terrible Mistake.
The Wapiti Pack has been there for longer than The Lammar pack or the Light Pack, and Definitely the most strongest.
"Hey, you think this is a good idea?" Aidan asked, looking at his brother.
Storm sighed "i understand why you want to stop" he said, "but we cant expect mother to come from the shadows and feed us little rabbit drops" He Grumbled.
"How is this so easy for you? To leave your home, your family, everything you've ever known?" Aidan sighed, Aidan loved everything about his home and family, was this the right decision? To leave them behind? His ears pinned back on his head, all of the bad thoughts filled inside his head.
"There are times when you cant count on everything you have ever known" Storm Replied, stepping slower. Storm was always the More Serious of the two, he was very Brave and Serious.
"I know but.. don't you miss them?" Aidan asked, Jogging to his Brother.
"I do, but if we want to continue our bloodline and life, than you have to leave them behind" Storm Sighed, and he put his chin up.
Aidan silently nodded and kept walking with his brother, the cold snow falling on his coat.
Storm stopped when he smelt something "i smell Wapiti Wolves" he Snapped, his tail Lashed.
Aidan Knew that Storm loved fighting, Storm would always ache for a fight as a pup, now it seemed to get worse once he grew up.
Aidans eyes Filled with Shock as he heard Wolf barks come from a few trees infront of them, "what do we do??" Aidan Asked, he already knew he answer tho.
"We fight" Storm Replied, Crouching ready to fight.
Suddenly, 2 Wolves jumped out from the trees and both of them pounced on Storm.
Storm shoved them off and pounced at one of them, pinned the wolf to the ground.
The other wolf jumped on Storms back viscously and sunk his teeth into Storms back.
Storm yowled with pain and shoved him off.
Aidan ran after the one his Brother shoved off him, He Clawed and Bit the Stranger Fiercely, and he heard yowls come from behind him.
He turned back to see the enemy Wolf being torn apart by his brother, Aidans face filled with shock, but than he got attacked by behind and got Viciously bit on the chest.
Aidan kicked the Wolf off and jumped to his paws.
Aidan clawed the wolf, scratch Marks filled the Enemy's Muzzle, Aidan Growled Loudly and Stood his ground. "We were just passing through!" Aidan Shouted.
The wolf narrowed his eyes, "tress passers feel our wrath!" He spat, and flung himself at Aidan.
Aidan quickly ducked and grabbed the Wolves Back Paw with his mouth and swung the wolf around once the Wolf hit the ground.
Aidan than got to the wolves neck and shook it violently, the Wolf Screeching with Fury and Pain, Aidan growled loudly.
Aidans face turned to shock once he felt a cold liquid feeling come onto his teeth as he hold the wolf in his jaws, it was blood.
Aidan let go quickly and the wolf ran off, tail between his legs, Aidans ears pinned back on his head as he realized what he had done "i could have killed him..".
He turned around and saw his brother, his mouth Covered in blood.
"No!" Aidan shouted, and Ran to the enemy wolf, the wolf laid still, blood seeping from a wound on its neck, it was dead.
"How could you kill it?" Aidan spat, Aidan would fight if he needed to, but he would never wish to kill another Wolf, no matter how bad they were.
Storm narrowed his eyes "its called nature, now come on, we need to go hunt."
Aidan growled quietly and followed his brother.
Storm stumbled apon a Elk carcus and ate it.
Aidan followed him and ate the Carcus as well, but stopped and laid beside a log and closed his eyes, the cold night breeze flowing through his pelt.
Storm sighed and walked to a nearby tree, laid down and laid his head on his paws, closing his eyes softly and falling asleep.

Storm opened his eyes to hear chewing, he saw 3 Coyotes snacking on his Carcus.
Storm growled and ran to them, one of the Coyotes noticed immediately and dashed.
Storm pounced at one of them and the other one dashed along side the other one.
The coyote yowled as he was torn apart by the Vicious wolf, Aidan opened his eyes to the Coyotes yowls.
Aidan growled, "Storm Stop!" He called, Storm looked over and the Coyote dashed as fast as it could with a few scratches, a torn ear and a broken paw.
"Aidan! You made it run away!" Storm complained, getting up to his paws.
"You cant just go and kill everything in sight!"
"I can do whatever i want, and if you had let me kill that Coyote we would have had a snack!"
"You could have just chased them off!".
Storm growled and than walked to the carcus, ignoring whatever his brother said. Aidan grumbled and turned back to his log, his head fell onto his paws and he closed his eyes again.