4: Things to figure out

Storm POV

I Have been worried about my brother all week, he has been acting very strange lately.
He always does bad on hunts, bumps into us while were walking, talks in his sleep, and even more things and it really bothers me.
Whenever anyone asks him about he says "I'm fine" or "you don't understand" and i just want to help but i don't know how to.
Yesterday I caught a Hare, definitely not enough to feed us all, but not even Aidan didn't want any of it, and usually he would be the first to eat.
Aidan has lost alot of pounds and usually just sits around thinking, its almost got me paranoid.
But anyways, we Managed to get out of Wapiti Pack territory and moved a bit closer to the Lamar Canyon Pack, luckily we weren't caught. 
Theres alot of trees around here and its pretty cozy surprisingly, i'm happy we moved so we didn't have to worry about Wolves coming out from nowhere and attack us all the time.
Snow and I have gotten closer since we met, and I'm pretty happy about it, i never really felt a huge connection with my brother but, Snow is someone i know i can trust with my life and that takes ALOT for me to think.
I mean, i don't know.. i only just met her about 2 weeks ago, how could we be so close?
Just then, Snow starts to walk over to me, "Hey, Wanna go maybe Scavenge?" She Asked, i nodded and followed her.
After alot of walking we stumble apon a Elk Carcus, i sighed in relief.
Me and Snow managed to drag the carcus back which took ALOT of time, but we did it, Raven seemed happy but Aidan barley even noticed we came back.
I sighed as i watched my brother just lay there, i was sick of him being miserable and i wanted to help him so much.
I ended up getting my mind off that and started eating, it was nice that we were close to Elk Hunting Grounds and there were alot of Carcuses around.
Raven walked over to me, "Hey, can i talk to you? Alone?" She asked Quietly.
I was very Confused but i slightly nodded and Followed her away.
She later turned and faced me "do you know whats up with Aidan? Its driving me crazy." She Said.
I sighed, "No I don't, its driving me crazy too, all week. Anyways, is that what you wanted to talk to me about?".
"No.. the things i wanted to say was.." She Hesitated while talking, "i have a crush on Aidan, but i don't think he feels the same way, i mean we only met 2 weeks ago.." She Explained.
I nodded, "i understand how you feel completely" i Sighed, "i- I have a crush on Snow.. but she wouldn't like me.." Raven Looked at me.
"Are you kidding?"
"No, Why?"
"She talks about you all the time! And says wonderful things about you!" Raven Exclaimed, "you would be perfect together".
It took me a bit to respond, but all i could respond with was a bright smile "Thanks Raven, it means alot".
"No problem, now we should probably get back" She Said, getting up, I Agreed and we both walked back to our Place where Snow was still eating.
"Hey Guys, what were you guys talking about?" She asked, i could tell she tried not to sound Suspicious.
"Just.. About Aidan" Raven Whispered, looking over to Aidan, i nodded and sighed quietly.
Snow nodded and sighed aswell, "Well, its getting Late again, I'm going to go, ill see you guys in the morning" She Said, Walking away from us, "oh.. Okay" Raven Replied, sadness filled her voice.
I walked away from everyone, i almost tripped several times, i was worried about everyone and everything.
My ears pricked up as i heard Yelling come from where i left, from where all my friends were.
I saw a Black Wolf call me, it was Raven.

"STORM! HELP!"