chapter 5

At the arsenal in the hangar the first squad preparing to deploy for a training session.

Mei: Come on girls we need to clear the runway. Said with a serious look.

Salia: We know. Said with a neutral look.

Then they take off.

Then mei along with the engineering squad prepare the hanger for their arrival.

At a distance of arsenal a few ships that has the royal family symbol of the rosemblum family.

Vivian noticed.

Vivian: ALRIGHT IT'S FESTA!!. Yelled with a smile.

Ange looks at her.

Ange: Festa?. Said with a confused look.

Ersha: Well explain later. Said with a smile.

At the arsenal in the cliffs (y/n) standing by there watching the ships arriving.

He narrow his eyes and thought about what he heard about the message momoka and ange heard.

Y/N 'thought': The message that momoka displayed was the younger sister of lady ange, but by the way I heard is like an act. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he came out of his thoughts to hear the ships arriving at the hanger.

Then he walks away.

Y/N 'thought': But if I understand lady ange. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

He looks at the ships again.

Later.

At the beach area of the arsenal.

Many girls and younger girls wearing bikinis ir swimsuits are enjoying the festivities of the festa.

Little girls riding, enjoying the food.

Ange came by with a bikini, momoka is with her but with her maid uniform.

Ange looks at the festival.

Ange: So this is a festa?. Said with a questionable look.

Salia wearing a swimsuit looks at her.

Salia: It's a tradition, each year the humans let this one day break from fighting. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Ange: Ok, but why wearing bikinis or swimsuits?. Said with a questionable look.

Salia: It's tradition wearing our rider suits feels like going to work. Said with a smile.

Ange looks at her.

Ange: Does it bother you?. Said with a neutral look.

That made her blush and move her arms in front.

Ange: I'm talking about the swimsuits and bikinis. Said with a neutral look.

That made her look down.

Then she realized and looks around.

Ange: Almost forgot where is (y/n)?. Said with a neutral look.

That got momoka to look around.

Salia sigh.

Salia: Don't bother sometimes in the festival he's always training, he never comes here. Said with a neutral look.