Chapter III

Ack, sorry! Writer's block is :|
Also! While there might be more romantic scenes between Will and Pollux, I can promise two things!

- Nothing beyond PG-13. I'm literally fourteen lmao.
- Nothing gross and fetishistic of mlm. I'm a lesbian. So.

Also there's a blatant Heathers reference in here. Enjoy and stuff?

Pollux stepped into his new dorm, the door swinging behind him as Will darted in behind him.
"Hold the door open, dweeb," he said, flicking his boyfriend on the nose.
"I might be a dweeb," Pollux said. "But at least I'm not coming up on eighteen and still calling people names."
Will glowered at him, then smirked and raised an eyebrow - nov-verbal communication indicating something like two can play at that game.

"At least I'm not seventeen and - what was it? Height of... a fourteen-year-old? Thirteen?"

Pollux reddened. "I'll beat you up!"
"How?"

Pollux went very quiet, then.
"You mad at me?" Will asked.
Pollux shook his head. "Nah, just pretending so I can get an apology kiss."
Will obliged, planting a kiss on the top of his head. "Midget."
"How have I not killed you yet?"

A few minutes later, the two were finished unpacking everything they owned.
They owned approximately six sets of clothes between them, toiletries, a few pads of sticky notes, and a single soy sauce packet.
Nobody knew how they got the soy sauce packet, but it was an unspoken rule that you didn't touch the soy sauce packet unless you wanted to face the consequences.

Pollux flopped down onto the bed he'd claimed as his own. "I still wish Dulcie was here with us," he whined.
"Dulcie doesn't want to be in a dorm with us."
Pollux rolled his eyes. "Don't jump to conclusions."
"No, she said that to my face."
"What? Did she say why?"
"She said it's because you snore,"
"I do not."

Will had taken the bunk above Pollux - there was one bunk bed and one single bed in the room. He was currently hanging off it by his legs. Because he could.

"So," he started. "Any idea who roommate number three is gonna be?"
Pollux shook his head. "If I knew, I'd have told you already."
Will snorted - a dangerous action, given his situation. "No you wouldn't - anyway, I'm sorry for whoever it is. You do snore, by the way."
"Shut up. Could you come down here for a moment?"
Will nodded and lifted his arms up to grasp the base of the bottom bunk before dropping to the floor. "What's wrong?"

Pollux smirked and jumped to his feet, standing on his toes and swinging his arms around Will's neck, slowly leaning in and kissing him.

"You jerk," Will murmured against Pollux's mouth. Pollux responded by laughing and pulling him closer.

They stayed like that before pulling away momentarily, only for Will to place one hand at the small of Pollux's back. He dipped him down - too far - and Pollux whacked into the wastepaper basket.
"Hey!"
"Sorry, sorry," Will said, pulling away once more and lifting Pollux back up. "I forgot how low to the ground you are already."
"Would you shut up!"

Just as they returned to the kiss, they heard an achingly familiar voice from behind them.
"Sorry guys, am I interrupting something?"

Pollux cupped the sides of Will's face and pulled away to glance at the doorway.

Nothing could have prepared him for the sight of Aiden Parrish, standing in the doorway with a suitcase and a very recognizable grin.

He let go of Will and promptly smacked into the wastepaper basket.
"Dude!"

Pollux picked himself up and off the floor, racing toward Aiden and throwing himself at his friend, taking fistfuls of Aiden's shirt and burying his voice in his friend's shoulder. Aiden dropped the suitcase and laughed before returning the hug with a tight squeeze that made Pollux's ribs throb (he didn't care.)