Last day of summer break

Evans P.O.V

'Good morning Guys!' Shay must be vloging I say to my self as I pull my self up out of bed. It was hot out today so I put on a pair of grey shorts and a trible print tank top and my yellow low top converse. I ran downstairs to get some breakfast and I was greeted by Zeke, Shay , Colette and the kids. 'Hey hunni, there's some pancakes on the counter for you' Colette sweetly said to me.

I walked into the kitchen and took the pancakes and placed them on the dining table. 'Evan be quick eating breakfast it's the last day of summer brake we're going to do something fun!' Shay exclaimed. 'Okay' I said finishing up my last pancake. 'Everyone into the van!' Shay and Colette chorused. I grabbed my phone with my earphones and ran to the van.

I was sat in the back in between Emmi and Brock. Avia , Gavin and Daxton were in the row in front and Shay was driving and Colette in the passenger seat. 'Mom? We're we going?' Brock screamed. 'It's a surprise!' Colette chuckled.Shay pulled out the camera and passed it to Colette to film him. 'Were taking the kids some where it's a surprise pause the video and guess down in the comments and you will find out in the next clip!' Shay shouted at the camera as per usual. I pulled out my phone and my headphones and listened to some music.