Chapter One

Author's Note:
Hello lovely readers! This is my first fanfic and I'm glad you're reading it. If you have any ideas for the story feel free to let me know!
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, and I'm not an expert on the Twilight series (yet), so prepare for some plot errors.

Also, fun fact: "Diggory" means "lost one"

—————————-

"Edward!" I heard a voice call. I ignored it, since no one has called me by that name in a long time.

"Edward Cullen!"

This time, I turned around, extremely confused. I searched for the owner of the voice, but I didn't recognize anyone who would know me by that name.

I turned back around and started heading for herbology,  not wanting to be late. It was a privilege to go to Hogwarts, and I wasn't about to take it for granted.

Before I reached the classroom, a hand grabbed my by the shoulder, and spun me back around. I was getting dizzy from all this turning back and forth.

"A-Alice?" I stuttered, shaking my head in disbelief. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"I saw a vision," she replied. "I was in the middle of one when I arrived on the grounds, but it stopped abruptly as soon as I stepped foot into Hogwarts." She looked deeply confused about this, but she didn't press the matter further. I wanted to tell her that her vampire abilities don't work while she's within the walls of the school, but I had a burning question to attend to.

"What did you see?"

"I'm not really sure... I saw you wearing a yellow and black uniform, and a boy with glasses in a graveyard. I saw some sort of trophy, but then there was a flash of green, a-and you d-died."

"But that's not possible! Vampires don't die, unless..."

"What is it?"

"Did you see any... I don't know... magic wands?" One thing I had discovered from being here is that vampires, although immortal, are not immune to wizard magic, including the killing curse.

"Excuse me?" Alice asked, dumbfounded. I doubted she did any research to know that Hogwarts is a school for witchcraft and wizardry.

"Did the green flash look like a spell?"

"Maybe. I don't really remember it."

The only thing I could think about was that I was going to die. Alice had just described the killing curse, and that I was the victim. She had also seen me with a boy with glasses, but there were many people that could refer to.

"Did you see anyone else?"

Alice shook her head.

"The trophy— what did it look like?"

"It was green—no—blue, and it had some kind of writing on it, like it was for a tournament or something," she answered, struggling to piece together the vision. She looked confused to be having so much trouble remembering what she saw. I reminded myself to tell her later that vampire abilities don't work very well on the grounds of Hogwarts.

I thought for a moment, trying to make sense of what she said. Then, it hit me: the Triwizard Tournament.