Chapter 2

VIVIAN'S P.O.V--

It was now 4:30, and I have to meet Jeremy at 5.

Groaning slightly I stood up and walked into my bed room to find something to wear.

I picked out a grey crop top, black ripped skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

[My Polyvore account is WretchedAngels and the link to this outfit is : http://www.polyvore.com/vivian_salvatore_chapter/set?id=179746307 ]

--

I was soon as the grill and the smell of alcohol hit me, I looked around hoping to see Jeremy, I found him sitting in a corner booth looking at his phone.

The grill was busy, people were eating, getting drunk at the bar and high school students were taking up the pool tables.

I walked over to the booth he was in and sat down opposite.

"Hey!" I smile, he looked at from his phone and turned it off placing it on the table.

"You're here!" Jeremy exclaimed

"Yeah, you did invite me?" I laughed

"Sorry, I just thought you wouldn't come," he muttered sheepishly

I smiled at him "Well i'm here and I'm hungry!"

"Do you wanna order something?" he chuckled, I nodded and he called over the waiter.

The waiter looked like your typical football player, he had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey Jeremy," He smiled and then looked at me "Who is this?"

"I'm Vivian, i'm new here."

"Nice to meet you, Vivian," he smiled "Anyway what can I get you guys?"

We ordered our food from the waiter who name I found out was Matt, according to Jeremy he is his sisters ex.

Our food came around 10 minuets later and we both ate hungrily.

"I was wondering something," Jeremy said shoving a fry into his mouth "Why did you move here, not to sound rude or anything."

"Oh," I stuttered "Just to visit family,"

Dead family, I thought taking a bite from my burger

Jeremy just nodded and began to eat again.

We were talking about The Walking Dead when the bell above the door rang, Jeremy glanced at the door and groaned, I followed his stare to a group of teenager.

"Who are they?" I asked

"My sister and friends," He said

I looked over at them again, this time I saw two people who looked familiar. Stefan and Katherine.

No, that's not Stefan he died a long time ago. However that could be Katherine.

"Come with me and I will introduce you," Jeremy said, jumping out of his seat and gently gripped my wrist

"Uh OK?" I said, nearly tripped because of Jeremy pulling me along, for a vampire my balance is rubbish.

"Hey Jer," Katherine look-a-like smiled then looked at me "Who is this,"

Maybe this is not Katherine... She is too nice. But why do they look the same?

"This is my friend Vivian, she is new here" Jeremy introduced "Vivian this is my sister, Elena,"

This was the girl who was staring at me in English

"Hey," Elena smiles brightly "Your in my English,"

"Yea, hey," I smiles

"Do you like it here so far?" She asked

"Yea, its great," I say smiling, I glance back and see Jeremy talking to the Stefan-look-a-like

"That's good," She said "Come on, I'll introduce you to some girls,"

Elena walked over to a small group of girls and I followed.

"This is Caroline and Bonnie," She said pointing to the blonde and brown haired girls.

"Hey, your the new girl, Vivian?" Caroline beamed

"Yea hey," I smile

"Your the girl who was hanging out with Jeremy all day," Bonnie smiled

"Yea that's me," I laugh

"How was he? Did he annoy you?" Elena asked, making me laugh again

"He was pretty cool," I laughed

We talked a bit more until Stefan look-a-like came over and put his arm around Elena's waist

"Stefan this is Vivian, Viv this is my boyfriend Stefan," Elena said

It is Stefan!

He looked at me and his eyes widened,

"Vivian?"

"Stefan!?"

_________________________

:o