Dance class pt.1

Aaliyah pov. It was around 4:00pm when I started  getting ready for dance class that I was going to attend with Sean and Nat,and the chorography was by JoJo Gomez,which I was kinda nervous because JoJo was known for having sexual vibes in her dances and I know I'm not made from that ,I'm going to look like a fish that got trapped on land 😂😂 but anyway I'm ready. So today I decided to wear something simple but kinda cute with it you know,a girl trying to look cute out here. 😂😂. This is what I decided on (without the hair that accessories and the nails )

 This is what I decided on (without the hair that accessories and the nails )

After I got done getting dressed I got a texted from Sean.
Bubba ❤️🥀🌹 Are you ready?
Princess 😍🌹🌼🥀 yeah I'm leaving now to go to class I'll meet you there
Bubba ❤️🥀🌹 Ok just making sure 😊 see you there.
I grabbed my dance bag and headed down stairs. Mommmm!! I'm ready
(Mom. Girl I don't know who you yelling at but it better not be me ) When we finally got in the car I texted Sean to let him know that I'm my way.
To :Bubba❤️🥀🌹  I'm around the corner. Once I walked in I saw Nat and Sean talking Hey guys ! They turned around and hug me and of course I hugged back because who wouldn't hug back. So me, Nat,and Sean went in a corner and started stretching together and talking about random things,that's when JoJo started talking about the dance and how your going have to put  emotional into it. JoJo and her dance partner went up first (sorry I don't know his name but if you  do please put it in the comments 😀😄) when they started dancing I was shook(and I oop) I was thinking to myself like how the heck am I supposed to to do that, anyway it was Sean's turn and when I said he killed me he legit killed it and them body rolls almost gave me a heartattach.( When I saw the video of Sean I was like and I oop) Then it was my turn and girl when I say I was sweating I was a sweating mess but I had to play it cool) ( just imagine her doing Nat's part of the video)
Sean's pov. When Aaliyah started dancing I couldn't keep my eyes off of her the way her hips moved and facial expressions just really killed me I guess you can say Nat saw me staring and started to make fun of me but I didn't care at all my focus was on Aaliyah and her dance moves and at the end she showed her beautiful  smile and her cute dimples JoJo went up to her and hug and started praising her like the rest of the class was.
Aaliyah's pov. When the music stopped all I could was smile and laugh,after dance class Sean and went for smoothies and after that I went home did my daily night Time routine and dreamed about how amazing dance class was today.