Chapter 35

Tyrone's POV

I watched her from my office , she is so damn sexy , her

eyes focussed on her computer but also she did an amazing job organizing everything on my timeline
. She went to get me some coffee but my eyes kept admiring her fine ass as she walked out of my office .
She took quite long, I got out of my office only to see Mac speaking to her  get lost punk shes my wife .I called Heart to my office , and gave Mac a look , hes the best tech guy in the company but if I catch him flirt with my wife hes fired !why did I feel a jealous seeing her talk to another man ?
I then asked her to send some files to my email they were large and needed some corrections so she had a lot of work to do. I had someone pick Mighty from school, her daughter is so brilliant, she refused to come until one she facetimed to confirm it was really from me .  I shot a glare at Heart from her office, she bent over to pick her purse my cock stirred and twitched at that sight . She wanted to pick Mighty from school but I told her shes already here , she wasnt expecting that , well shes now my daughter am also responsible for her , it would be tiring for her to everything by herself .
Mighty  came to the office shortly , she always has this vibrant spirit in her thats so amazing and just makes you want to carry her and hug her shes such a sweet thing .
She informed us about her ballet presentation , I wont miss it for anything.
She sat on the opposite seat next to Heart to do her homework as she had some cookies and milk.
We left the office at ten , Mighty was fast asleep on the backseat . Inside the car was so silent , we didnt talk , plus there was heavy traffic. I shot a glance at my wife , she looked so nervous and I cant tell why but it really turns me on to see her like that around me,  she had gorgeous thighs and sexy juicy titties I felt my build rising ,I needed to distract my mind  before it gets fuller .
We arrived home , I carried Mighty to her room and left so Heart could change her to her nightware. I  was so exhausted I took a shower and drifted to bed .
I could hear the moans in my sleep a sexy moan calling my name but I couldnt tell where it came from . 
I had a dream about Camilla we were at the park where we first met , totally naked. She walked over to me and kissed me and for some reason the kiss felt like a peck on my lips and she tasted different , I could tell those were not her lips , I tried to fully kiss her but she broke off from my kiss and ran away leaving me calling her name .

I woke up and took a shower before Heart , we dont shower together so its first come first serve. She went to shower shortly after I was through. I had wrapped my towel around my waist I walked to my side of the bed to check my messages from my phone ,  my phone slipped from my hand and fell down slightly under the bed I stretched my hand to pick it but my hand caught something , I took it out to my shock it was a wand like vibrator , pink in colour
. How did it get under my bed? Then something dawned on me, its not mine , I dont think theres anyone who owns it in my house well except one person I know who would hide it under my bed it all landed on Heart.
Its hers , I turned it on and it made the buzz sound the very same sound I heard a couple of nights ago , wait ! Heart is masturbating ? Why would she do that? I mean I cant deny her sex if its what she wants maybe she fears me or asking for it .
Is her voice the same that I hear moaning my name in my sleep ? I had to be sure what am thinking is really true. If I ask her about the vibrator wand she will deny its hers  obviously so I will try another plan  ,I wont lie that I have never wanked to her , I have about three times , but I just dont want to rush her to sex, I know its so tempting to fuck her ,well shes my wife its my right to have sex but I will take her slow, when the time is right I will claim her as my wife sexually, she must take all of me .
  I returned it where I found it but first I want to play a game with her , for my plan to work I need her to be in the vibe , I just need to be sure if its her wand or not and if she mastubates .
I pretended to be on my phone texting , she walked in her towel around her chest , her hair wet wow! she looked amazing .
I went to my closet room , I had all her clothes brought to my closet room , and had some shipped from the best designers, shes my wife atleast she should look , . She came to the closet room  still with a towel wrapped around her chest . I took off my towel  I was fully naked . She looked at me and jolted her face turned red and she blushed .
"Could you give me a hand "I said
"Uh ...  yea .. uh sure "she stummered . I handed her my body lotion and asked her to apply it on my back she blushed .
"Uhm... is that normal ..do I have to do it?"She asked.
"Yes I have a back pain from straining a lot , dont tell me you are afraid of your husband"I said .  She gave me a challaging look and took the lotion , she doesnt like to back down I love it . I turned my back to face her , I could feel her soft hands on my back making my cock stirr. Her hands were shaking easy baby.
she applied it so well on my back by the time she was done my dick was fully erect , I turned to face her , she was so nervous , and her towel just dropped to the floor , well thank you towel  I didnt even touch it . When she came from the bathroom I saw she hadnt placed it well , and I knew if I gave her something involving her hands it would fall off since she will need to stretch her hands and stretching her chest.
She stood before me naked , she looked better naked , its not the first time seeing her naked , the last time I was fucked up I didnt really pay any attention to her sexy body all I could see was my ex wife.
I grabbed her waist and pinned her to the wall she was breathing so fast , her nipples were diamond hard .
Her sexy amber eyes looking into mine she swallowed hard.   She had a sexy body and perfectly waxed. My dick poking her bare stomach her body was so warm under mine , she licked her lips .
"I would love to fuck you but we have a meeting "I said whispering to her , her sexy eyes looking up at me before her gaze shifted to my dick poking her stomach.
Our lips were almost touching I didnt realise I was about to kiss her  , I broke off before I could . If I kiss her I wouldnt restrain myself from fucking her , if she is indeed using the vibrator to mastubate then that would mean she wants sex from me but just doesnt know  to ask for it because she fears me .Her body responds so well to my touch just being close to her it stiffens and how hard her nipples were , I bet she was soaking wet down there.
I went to pick my outfit for the day she stood staring wondering what just happened .