Coffee Substitute

Tumblr Request: "I think we all know that no. 1 under the misc prompts has to go with Tim, right? In any case SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU!!!"

Prompt #1: "All I do is drink coffee and say bad words."

Reader Type: Neutral

---

Tim got home pretty late. He had been working at the office all day and just came trudging through the door. He threw off his suit jacket and left his bag by the door before heading into the kitchen. He pulled open the cupboard above the coffee maker to find his coffee beans missing. "Fuuuuck!"

"[F/n]!" He called from the kitchen, watching the doorway as you came in. "Do you know what happened to my coffee?"

You crossed your arms and glanced at the clock. "Tim it's 9 o'clock. Why do you need it?"

"Because all I do is drink coffee and say bad words."

You rolled your eyes and walked over to him. Hands resting on his shoulders before moving to the knot of his tie. It came undone easily as did a couple of the top buttons of his button-down. Cupping his cheek with one hand you pecked his lips. "Come to bed." You turned around to head back to the bedroom.

"I have patrol."

Stopping at the doorway, you leaned against it and smirked. "You wouldn't rather do something else?" Your bottom lip caught between your teeth before you turned again, adding a little sway to your step while.

Behind you hearing Tim mumble into the voice memo on his phone, "Jason cover my patrol tonight." Before his footsteps came chasing after you.