ANdrew is my name MA'AM

I snort up whats left of the lemonade powder. "delicious" you see, i am a man. a man with manly goals. I sit in this dark kitchen and do manly things, like snort lemonade. I'm 25 and still live with my mum. Cheryl. THAT BASTARD WONT STOP HOOKING UP WITH GRANDDADS. "thirsty betch" I say slamming my fists into the floor. I hear my mum stomp on the floor signaling for me to hush.

I still live with my mum because i'm to MANLY to get a job. too busy with me powders as such, Oh? WHICH POWDERS U ASK? Lemonade, protein, Tang, Vitamin C, Apple cider, Hot Chocolate- the list goes on forever man. my muscles both weigh as much as a grown hog weighs. though i have a skinny torso bc ab work outs are for the WEAK. 

I hear a knock on the door and open it. a granny stood there, looking around. "OH! hello young man I'm here to pick up my husband." I nod and yell up the stairs "CHERYL A GRANNY IS HERE TO PICK UP HER HUSBAND." i look over back at the granny and just stare at the WHiTe fLUffy meSs of HAiR.

"What's ur name son?" she asks politely as i shove my hand up my nose. I SNORT AND ANSWER "Andrew is my name Ma'am." i scratch my noggin and look over to the grandad coming down the stairs with lipstick stains all over. "disgostin." 

He winks at me and walks away with his WiFe. Gross. Couples are so gross here in the year 1982.

i just want to snort powders.