author note

To anyone that actually cared about this story and enjoyed it thanks for reading it was fun making my own interpretation on the G.O.T universe and how I could create a character (who I based certain characteristics of my own personality) interact  with my favourite characters I had ideas for (Y/N) to be a Stark but I realised how I would need to be more detailed with the relationships between the other Starks so I thought it would be better to make (Y/N) a part of his own family.  I was also really nervous when writing the romance story between (Y/N) and Daenerys because I was worried I'd make her seem out of character or she seemed better with Jon (even though they are related lol as well as the fact I don't know how to write dialogue like that because I've been single my whole life lol) also there was multiple occasions when I wrote my own name in and almost published it.  I was also worried about staying close to the plot of the show up to s8 when I knew I'd drift from the show with (Y/N) and Daenerys getting married becoming the King and Queen and she doesn't go mad I also wanted to make her more of a fighter as it seemed to be something I could use to further the chemistry between the two.  I tried to show signs of  PTSD for (Y/N) but I didn't really do a good job with that.

Again thank you and I'll maybe see you in a story based of the (Y/N)s children.